The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Not Daisy Owl => Topic started by: greenkoolayd on February 06, 2010, 01:50:50 am

Title: alien loves predator
Post by: greenkoolayd on February 06, 2010, 01:50:50 am
unavoidable delay (http://alienlovespredator.com/2004/10/12/unavoidable-delay/)

ive only read a few and i am casually interested.  i dont know if this updates anymore, or what.
Title: Re: alien loves predator
Post by: CortJstr on February 06, 2010, 02:01:43 am
unavoidable delay (http://alienlovespredator.com/2004/10/12/unavoidable-delay/)

ive only read a few and i am casually interested.  i dont know if this updates anymore, or what.

He stopped for a while but is back to regular updates. Although the current story has been going on forever.
Title: Re: alien loves predator
Post by: greenkoolayd on February 06, 2010, 02:37:33 am
i am getting steady laughs.  i give it a B.
Title: Re: alien loves predator
Post by: jaydub on February 08, 2010, 09:09:47 pm
I like it.  Although I'm not a New Yorker, and have visited the place only once, I've seen enough TV to get some of the insider jokes.