The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: side_show on February 11, 2010, 04:50:11 pm

Title: New Kids in the Hall
Post by: side_show on February 11, 2010, 04:50:11 pm
So, I know there's some Kids in the Hall fans round here, so I thought I'd post a link to thier new show  Death Comes to Town. (http://www.cbc.ca/kidsinthehall/)  It's been pretty decent so far, and it's great to see all the guys back together again.




edit: fixed link
Title: Re: New Kids in the Hall
Post by: CortJstr on February 11, 2010, 05:10:07 pm
I heard about this the other day. It doesn't look like any US stations are showing it. At least not ones I get.
Title: Re: New Kids in the Hall
Post by: wombat on February 11, 2010, 05:29:23 pm
Ooo, how did I not know about this?

It looks like you can theoretically watch whole episodes online but I can't get it to work.
Title: Re: New Kids in the Hall
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on February 11, 2010, 06:40:27 pm
I am enjoying the hell out of the show so far.
Title: Re: New Kids in the Hall
Post by: AugustWest on February 11, 2010, 07:16:55 pm
New Kids in the Hall are:

Jordan and Jonathan Knight, Joey McIntyre, Donnie Wahlberg, Danny Wood

PLUS!

Dave Foley, Kevin McDonald, Bruce McCulloch, Mark McKinney, and Scott Thompson. 

Title: Re: New Kids in the Hall
Post by: greenkoolayd on February 11, 2010, 07:23:05 pm
New Kids in the Hall are:

Jordan and Jonathan Knight, Joey McIntyre, Donnie Wahlberg, Danny Wood

PLUS!

Dave Foley, Kevin McDonald, Bruce McCulloch, Mark McKinney, and Scott Thompson. 



::)
Title: Re: New Kids in the Hall
Post by: robot_god on February 12, 2010, 09:57:32 am
I saw the first episode and it was good, but I haven't had the urge to watch any others, and I've been watching alot of TV.