The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: pmcd9 on August 03, 2003, 09:17:39 pm
-
Jough, profile you claims you are located...
You have moved into a dark place. It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Are you this guy?
(http://paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/groocard-E.jpg)
-
I am trying to think of a dazzlingly clever joke about the Cheese Dip of Frobozz, but it's just not coming. Sigh.
-
Maybe you would have better luck in the mulch catagory, you mendicant.
~Paul
-
Maybe you would have better luck in the mulch catagory, you mendicant.
A mendicant?! Oh, them's fighting words! You know what this means?! A FRAY! A FRAY!!
... I would worry about being off-topic, but I'm not sure this thread ever had a topic. Wouldn't blame the mods for locking it on general principle, though.
-
Ask and ye shall recieve.
-
No, it's Grue.
Something different entirely.
And there's already another thread about what a "grue" is.
-- Jough
-
Grue? Isn't that what Elmer's sells in China?
-
Boooooo!
Hisssssss!