The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: pmcd9 on February 17, 2010, 06:51:28 pm

Title: Teodor's Insane New Dance Move
Post by: pmcd9 on February 17, 2010, 06:51:28 pm
Mai's, the original Vietnamese restaurant in Houston burned down two days ago.  I was searching through my photo archives for pictures of Mai's and I came across a short video I took of my then 12 year old nephew acting out Teodor's Insane New Dance Move (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys0TG6-lxxE).

Bonus feature: Mother picking her teeth and Dad being clueless.
Title: Re: Teodor's Insane New Dance Move
Post by: AugustWest on February 17, 2010, 07:11:31 pm
Classic!
Title: Re: Teodor's Insane New Dance Move
Post by: side_show on February 17, 2010, 07:30:49 pm
"Oh noooo I was pickin' my teeth!"  <-- cute.
Title: Re: Teodor's Insane New Dance Move
Post by: greenkoolayd on February 17, 2010, 07:35:40 pm
paul, your voice reminds me of cleveland brown from 'family guy'.
Title: Re: Teodor's Insane New Dance Move
Post by: miles on February 18, 2010, 02:06:46 am
Bonus feature: Mother picking her teeth and Dad being clueless.

"This is not a silent movie, Dad."

That got a chuckle. All getting ready to pose for a photograph. Dads are great.
Title: Re: Teodor's Insane New Dance Move
Post by: CortJstr on February 18, 2010, 02:11:30 am
That was not the voice I expected to hear.
Title: Re: Teodor's Insane New Dance Move
Post by: jay-ell on February 18, 2010, 02:50:44 pm
I have so many videos of my mom that end with, "Oh, this is a video? Turn it off, turn it off!"
Title: Re: Teodor's Insane New Dance Move
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on February 18, 2010, 02:58:15 pm
I was once at a stage show where filming was prohibited. When the actors noticed someone was recording them, they stopped and one said "Oh my! That's one of those moving picture cameras!" And stood still in pose until the person stopped.
Title: Re: Teodor's Insane New Dance Move
Post by: Chump Change on February 22, 2010, 04:34:37 am
which was a little weird considering it was set in 2046.