The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Daisy Owl => Topic started by: Toaster on February 22, 2010, 04:44:54 am

Title: 2010-02-21 - Space Animals
Post by: Toaster on February 22, 2010, 04:44:54 am
http://www.daisyowl.com/comic/2010-02-21

Why are they wearing their helmets inside?
Title: Re: 2010-02-21 - Space Animals
Post by: oball on February 22, 2010, 05:14:23 am
Safety precaution, in case of sudden decompression. 


Or space bear attack.
Title: Re: 2010-02-21 - Space Animals
Post by: Doc on February 22, 2010, 05:20:06 am
I also like space-brooms.
Title: Re: 2010-02-21 - Space Animals
Post by: CortJstr on February 22, 2010, 01:51:04 pm
I did some calculations and the alt-text is completely accurate.
Title: Re: 2010-02-21 - Space Animals
Post by: wombat on February 22, 2010, 06:08:50 pm
Another reason not to go into space: bears with tentacles.
Title: Re: 2010-02-21 - Space Animals
Post by: CortJstr on February 22, 2010, 07:00:52 pm
Even without the tentacles, I suppose Steve was technically a Space Bear.

I believe he was a space bear but not a Space Bear. Just like an apple pie eat on the moon is just a "moon pie."
Title: Re: 2010-02-21 - Space Animals
Post by: Chump Change on February 24, 2010, 04:30:30 am
Or my college paper makes me a "published writer."
Title: Re: 2010-02-21 - Space Animals
Post by: jay-ell on February 24, 2010, 01:54:45 pm
Or my college paper makes me a "published writer."

Shit, I have to go update my resume now.