The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on February 28, 2010, 02:24:18 pm
-
Oh look. Another comic strip already.
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02282010 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02282010)
-
If Achewood just turns into a comic where every character designs Sharper Image-type products, I won't be dissatisfied. I look forward to seeing Todd's product line.
-
Great development, I like this arc alot even though I'm not sure if Ray is going to compete with Phillipe or steal his ideas, although everything would point to a competition.
-
the arc is decent, but this episode is kind of so-so to me. maybe its because i have other stuff on my mind... [[shrug]]
-
i hate to say it but i yawned. while reading the comic.
i was hung over a touch, sure. still, i had eaten hash browns and eggs and a bagel and some bacon, and with three cups of coffee in me, i was past that, really. and i yawned.
i loved the arc. yet my brain still wants to defend this strip, regardless what my humerus has to say about it. it's kind of growing to be a classic onstrand thing, the hope-for-uproarious-dashed-by-sentimentality thing. stupid phillippe, being all innocent. why can't he just say yes to successinterrobang