The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Not Daisy Owl => Topic started by: greenkoolayd on March 04, 2010, 08:13:30 pm

Title: Lucid TV
Post by: greenkoolayd on March 04, 2010, 08:13:30 pm
diplomacy (http://www.lucid-tv.com/059.html)
Title: Re: Lucid TV
Post by: AugustWest on March 05, 2010, 01:35:57 am
Those are some rough chuckles.
Title: Re: Lucid TV
Post by: greenkoolayd on March 06, 2010, 07:10:10 am
Those are some rough chuckles.

indeed.  i was unable to get a comfortable laugh from most of the ones i read because im too idealistic.
Title: Re: Lucid TV
Post by: Doc on March 06, 2010, 07:17:00 am
I on the other hand will still be sniggering as the ferryman paddles me across to hades.
Title: Re: Lucid TV
Post by: jay-ell on March 09, 2010, 02:04:20 am
I thought many of them were high-fuckin-larious.

But then, I am twisted, possibly in evil ways.
Title: Re: Lucid TV
Post by: AugustWest on March 09, 2010, 03:00:32 am
I thought many of them were high-fuckin-larious.

I didn't say they weren't funny...
Title: Re: Lucid TV
Post by: Choop on March 09, 2010, 05:27:22 am
i've been enjoying the archive for an hour or so. apparently it's ending soon - when did it start?

lucid tv @ livejournal (http://lucidtv.livejournal.com/) went online late 2006.