The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Daisy Owl => Topic started by: CortJstr on March 11, 2010, 07:02:28 pm

Title: March 11, 2010 - Fighting Bears
Post by: CortJstr on March 11, 2010, 07:02:28 pm
http://www.daisyowl.com/comic/2010-03-11

OMG color WTF~! Actually I prefer the black and white. Ditto for The Tick and Dr. McNinja. Weird, I know.

Shouldn't Steve have a luchador mask? Awesome onomatopoeia update: FIRM
Title: Re: March 11, 2010 - Fighting Bears
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on March 11, 2010, 07:52:35 pm
I'm confused – is "SOON" also onomatopoiea?

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU START USING UNCONVENTIONAL ONOMATOPOEIA
Title: Re: March 11, 2010 - Fighting Bears
Post by: CortJstr on March 11, 2010, 08:09:26 pm
I'm confused – is "SOON" also onomatopoiea?

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU START USING UNCONVENTIONAL ONOMATOPOEIA

I will not have you bringing down the reputation of unconventional onomatopoeia with a "slippery slope" argument! I say good day to you!
Title: Re: March 11, 2010 - Fighting Bears
Post by: pmcd9 on March 11, 2010, 08:11:12 pm
"How do you handshake a wind?"
Title: Re: March 11, 2010 - Fighting Bears
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 11, 2010, 08:21:43 pm
How does diner food get through their helmets into their gullets?
Title: Re: March 11, 2010 - Fighting Bears
Post by: wombat on March 12, 2010, 01:36:51 am
It had to be color for the maracas.

This strip is still so good it almost makes me want to cry. I still don't know what we did to deserve it.

I am not so sure about the videos though - I had to stop this one because I was afraid it would induce a migraine.
Title: Re: March 11, 2010 - Fighting Bears
Post by: pmcd9 on March 12, 2010, 01:39:02 am
I'm liking the videos even though I am pretty sure their sole purpose is to pimp his music.
Title: Re: March 11, 2010 - Fighting Bears
Post by: AugustWest on March 12, 2010, 01:50:30 am
I'm liking the videos even though I am pretty sure their sole purpose is to pimp his music.

Maybe, but I like the music too.