The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on March 12, 2010, 02:05:17 pm

Title: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on March 12, 2010, 02:05:17 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03122010


oh HELLS YES.  I didst laff mightily.
Title: Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: AugustWest on March 12, 2010, 02:16:51 pm
OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!
Title: Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: TedStriker on March 12, 2010, 02:35:27 pm
This is indeed the most Fuck You of Fridays.
Title: Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: CortJstr on March 12, 2010, 02:45:41 pm
At least Beef's merkin appears to be factory sealed instead of used as his luck would typically dictate.

I love how Teodor barely even wakes up to put his mask on before wrapping back in his blanket. I bet he was having an awesome dream.
Title: Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: jay-ell on March 12, 2010, 02:59:37 pm
I love how Teodor barely even wakes up to put his mask on before wrapping back in his blanket. I bet he was having an awesome dream.

I suspect that Beef is the one who is dreaming here.
Title: Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: side_show on March 12, 2010, 03:32:07 pm
Oh, this is a wonderful turn of events.  Terrible for Beef, wonderful for readers.  I'm pretty sure that's the formula.  Anyway, is good.
Title: Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: pmcd9 on March 12, 2010, 04:42:50 pm
The wings didn't fall off in my plane crash dream.
Title: Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: CortJstr on March 12, 2010, 05:26:59 pm
I suspect that Beef is the one who is dreaming here.

Right, but within that dream Teodor is sleeping and thus likely dreaming within the dream.
Title: Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: greenkoolayd on March 12, 2010, 06:25:32 pm
That's most definitely a "Merkin-see". Imagine Ricky Ricardo saying it and it helps.

 :D a can for joo, mang.
Title: Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: AugustWest on March 12, 2010, 07:01:51 pm
Am I the only one who doesn't know what F-Y-F means?
Title: Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: jaydub on March 12, 2010, 07:05:34 pm
Fuck You Friday, I assumed...
Title: Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: AugustWest on March 12, 2010, 07:08:48 pm
Oh, right.  Of course.
Title: Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: miles on March 13, 2010, 12:52:13 am
At least Beef's merkin appears to be factory sealed instead of used as his luck would typically dictate.

Ominous.
Title: Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: dejavroom on March 14, 2010, 01:22:47 am
Interesting aircraft, the engine placement is similar to the McDonnell Douglas MD-80 location but the wings aren't rearward enough and don't have winglets, they're more like the Bombardier CRJ line or the Embraer ERJ line.

can for geekitude
Title: Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: Drygioni on March 14, 2010, 11:03:54 pm
Interesting aircraft, the engine placement is similar to the McDonnell Douglas MD-80 location but the wings aren't rearward enough and don't have winglets, they're more like the Bombardier CRJ line or the Embraer ERJ line.

I wonder what T & Beef's destination would be on a hodge-podge of art regional jet?

IT'S A PLANE IN A DREAM ABOUT FAKE PUBES IN A STRIP ABOUT CARTOON CATS I THINK

I enjoyed that. The fact it was a merkin is spot on somehow for rB

Title: Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 14, 2010, 11:12:24 pm
Not to mention the ridiculousness of the idea of merkins for cats.

Cats are hairy all over!
Title: Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: Drygioni on March 14, 2010, 11:15:42 pm
Not to mention the ridiculousness of the idea of merkins for cats.

Cats are hairy all over!

Silly Onstad.

Also how come Ray has to wear ##### and Beef doesn't?
Title: Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: lprkn on March 15, 2010, 02:39:59 am
i know i can't even tell if ray is a cat or a dog or what learn to draw ornstad
Title: Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: Drygioni on March 15, 2010, 02:43:10 am
i know i can't even tell if ray is a cat or a dog or what learn to draw ornstad

Ray is a bear ffs
Title: Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: Lister on March 15, 2010, 02:51:46 am
I think my favorite part is that Beef puts the Merkin on.  It's humiliating and probably isn't going to help, but it's something, dammit.
Title: Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 15, 2010, 06:08:59 am
Quote from: Lister
It's humiliating and probably isn't going to help, but it's something, dammit.

You have accurately described the last two or so years of my life!

Canned!
Title: Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
Post by: side_show on March 15, 2010, 04:05:27 pm
You have accurately described the last two or so years of my life!

Canned!

Canned for bathos.