The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: FeeReep on December 11, 2003, 11:55:17 am

Title: Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
Post by: FeeReep on December 11, 2003, 11:55:17 am
Note to self: throwing up in light socket = damnation, however temporary.
Title: Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
Post by: andalucia on December 11, 2003, 12:48:30 pm
I like that it's not just that they give out a crappy (apparently, though I'm too much of a girl to know about this stuff) vehicle, but that the 1982 brat is STANDARD ISSUE.
Title: Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
Post by: slink on December 11, 2003, 01:20:48 pm
Beef wiping his mouth off is the classy touch in today's episode.
Title: Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
Post by: jay-ell on December 11, 2003, 01:49:02 pm
I guess he got to go to hell because he did it on purpose.  

Looks like Pedro was right.  Imagine that!
Title: Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
Post by: Pedro Picasso on December 11, 2003, 01:57:32 pm
AWESOME!!  This is better than my wildest Achwood dream ever!  

And if I've never told you about my Achwood dreams, hoo-boy.  They're wild.

On weekends I dream I'm Todd's van.  I know he loves me because of all he went through to get me.
Title: Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
Post by: St_Zartan on December 11, 2003, 02:00:34 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
I like that it's not just that they give out a crappy (apparently, though I'm too much of a girl to know about this stuff) vehicle, but that the 1982 brat is STANDARD ISSUE.


And here I was wondering why I couldn't find one used for love or money. Mystery solved
Title: plot predictions
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 11, 2003, 02:15:23 pm
- Roast Beef comes back as more of a cyborg.
- Beef meets a woman there and cheats on Molly. Of course he can! He's already in Hell!
- They escape Hell through a manhole cover because they want Subway.

I would like to see the entire comic take place in Hell (with side trips to heaven). Eventually as the cast dies off they "go to the Underground for snacks."
Title: Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
Post by: CortJstr on December 11, 2003, 03:11:15 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"
"Suckin' dick got this man?"

I don't think I'd want that printed anywhere in reference to me, thanks.  

Even if it were true.


Um, too late.

Anyway, who's going to apply to be the new alt-text writer?
Title: Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
Post by: jay-ell on December 11, 2003, 03:23:14 pm
New thread.  Photoshop contest.  Theme: Suckin' Dick Got This Man.  Look for it in the Lounge.
Title: Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
Post by: Twelvebottoms on December 11, 2003, 08:17:23 pm
Cats have been known to tunnel out of Hell!
http://www.godfart.com/view.php?id=content/view&i=7&r=
Title: Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
Post by: V-Adore on December 11, 2003, 10:00:24 pm
My first thought on this comic was "Oh, no! Poor Beef! This is worse than all the other times he died." I do have to wonder how they're getting out of this one...

I suppose I should have something pretentious to say here, but, well, we aren't all perfect.
Title: Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
Post by: AlohaDawg on December 11, 2003, 10:01:35 pm
Maybe they aren't getting out of it....
Title: Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
Post by: St_Zartan on December 11, 2003, 11:22:57 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Maybe they aren't getting out of it....


Of course they're getting out of it; Beef's just too fuck*ng nice for Hell - although seeing as how he seemed to really love Moon Life, all being alone, all writing "JAVA" in the dust, all watching old re-runs; I don't know - and Ray just fits in. Which would defeat the purpose of the whole punishment / torture thing: I can see Ray setting up a piano in that old lounge, with an iced-out brandy glass (http://www.icedoutgear.com/pimp-cups.php) up on top for accepting tips -

Will it fit if you put an equals sign before and after the word Ray? Hell yes that's all caps
Title: Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
Post by: V-Adore on December 11, 2003, 11:41:40 pm
Yeah, Ray really seems to be insufficiently punished. I mean, sure, he got roaringly drunk and puked in front of an idol-worth musician, and apparently the wallpaper is talking to him, but I get the feeling this is sort of Ray's normal day. And, of course, Beef's too damn nice for it.

(One does wonder about what'll happen when Beef comes back, based on the previous reactions of cats and electricity.)
Title: Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
Post by: slink on December 12, 2003, 12:31:16 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
but I get the feeling this is sort of Ray's normal day.


Used to be the kind of day I longed for.
Damn growing up.
I'd dig hell with Ray.
Title: Beef's Bogus Journey Begins (Dec. 11)
Post by: MSC on December 12, 2003, 07:57:17 pm
Next time Roast Beef dies and goes to Heaven, Molly will find is sojourn in Hell a big turn-on.