The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
The Wide World of Webcomics => Not Daisy Owl => Topic started by: wombat on March 16, 2010, 01:11:24 pm
-
Chuckin' old ladies off roofs is never the answer! Can you even imagine a question that would be the answer to?
http://www.scarygoround.com/?date=20100316 (http://www.scarygoround.com/?date=20100316)
Why don't we have a thread for this comic? Yeah, you kind of have to read the whole archive to follow the plot and know the characters and care about what's going on, but it only started a little while ago, and that sort of thing doesn't usually stop us. Oh wait - it's because he actually updates on a regular schedule, isn't it?
-
the art style of that comic is all sassy and fun and whimsical. i dig it.
-
Scary Go Round was a great comic, and I've been following Bad Machinery since it started. I love the characters that John Allison writes and the dialogue he puts in their mouths, and yes, his art style is delightful.
-
I miss Bobbins.
Get off my lawn.