The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on March 16, 2010, 02:36:33 pm
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03162010
This storyline is making me GLAD as the DICKENS.
-
I'm gonna go take a walk now.
-
DIY/indie concepts and useless high-end gadgets are strange bedfellows, but i like it.
-
I take it from the RSS feed that the AV dude is sporting a samurai 'do. Will he fall on his sword over his weak edit-fu?
-
RIAPAACCT is definitely a group that Pat will lecture you about for hours. The question is are they the greatest thing on earth or worse than barbers?
That guy's face, especially in panel 4, really reminds me of another character and I'm blanking on who and that is driving me mad.
-
RIAPAACCT is definitely a group that Pat will lecture you about for hours. The question is are they the greatest thing on earth or worse than barbers?
That guy's face, especially in panel 4, really reminds me of another character and I'm blanking on who and that is driving me mad.
Ray's rhyming therapist. The boom-boom guy.
-
RIAPAACCT is definitely a group that Pat will lecture you about for hours. The question is are they the greatest thing on earth or worse than barbers?
That guy's face, especially in panel 4, really reminds me of another character and I'm blanking on who and that is driving me mad.
Also the hull: http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08302005
(Here is the BOOM DAT HYYPE 'TERAPY guy for comparison: http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08092007 )
-
mash it up!
-
22498 NE JEVER
AT SISKIYOU
Nice! He's incorporated Portland addressage.