The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Daisy Owl => Topic started by: pmcd9 on March 17, 2010, 02:46:03 am

Title: 2010-03-16 Skipping
Post by: pmcd9 on March 17, 2010, 02:46:03 am
Link (http://daisyowl.com/comic/2010-03-16)

Ok boys, looks like we're goin' on foot from here.
Title: Re: 2010-03-16 Skipping
Post by: AugustWest on March 17, 2010, 03:00:51 am
No.
Title: Re: 2010-03-16 Skipping
Post by: miles on March 17, 2010, 03:05:07 am
I just saw Moon today, which was directed by Davie Bowie's son. I like this moon story much better (though that one wasn't too bad).
Title: Re: 2010-03-16 Skipping
Post by: greenkoolayd on March 17, 2010, 03:06:35 am
I just saw Moon today, which was directed by Davie Bowie's son. I like this moon story much better (though that one wasn't too bad).

thats the one with sam rockwell, right?  if yes, its in my qway.
Title: Re: 2010-03-16 Skipping
Post by: lprkn on March 17, 2010, 03:48:39 am
That movie is sweeeeeeeeet.
Title: Re: 2010-03-16 Skipping
Post by: CortJstr on March 17, 2010, 01:37:42 pm
What happened to his broom arsenal? Are they going in unarmed?
Title: Re: 2010-03-16 Skipping
Post by: side_show on March 17, 2010, 03:25:34 pm
This strip reminds me of a car airfreshener I've seen for sale locally. (http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/fridgedoor_2093_97882410)  It's probably the only airfreshener that made me lol.
Title: Re: 2010-03-16 Skipping
Post by: oball on March 18, 2010, 12:32:27 am
What happened to his broom arsenal? Are they going in unarmed?

He's keeping them here. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Hammerspace)

(Warning: TV Tropes link.  No responsibility accepted for any wasted hours that may result)