The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: St_Zartan on December 11, 2003, 02:03:09 pm
-
On weekends I dream I'm Todd's van. I know he loves me because of all he went through to get me.
You realize JL now has all kinds of options should she ever want to write herself a new sig.
-
On weekends I dream I'm Todd's van. I know he loves me because of all he went through to get me.
You realize JL now has all kinds of options should she ever want to write herself a new sig.
"Suckin' dick got this man?"
I don't think I'd want that printed anywhere in reference to me, thanks.
Even if it were true.
-
"Suckin' dick got this man?"
I don't think I'd want that printed anywhere in reference to me, thanks.
It could be really classy in the right font. Maybe use some of that Microsoft Word WordArt, some shiny metal letters or something.
All I'm sayin
-
Get ready for a new challenge
Photoshop contest. 1 million internet dollars to anyone who can make this phrase look respectable. I'll start.
(http://mywebpage.netscape.com/jldunston/Untitled-1.jpg)
Still looks kinda trashy to me.
-
See, now, this is feminine but also projects authority. Like "yeah, I clearly suck a mean dick, but hands off".
(http://mywebpage.netscape.com/zartan00001/suckindick.jpg)
POST MORTEM: Microsoft is dropping the goddamned ball when it comes to fellatio-based clip art available for download. Either that or their keyword search is temporarily broken
POST MORTEM TWO: Nothing says "half-assed operation" like forgetting to close a set of quotation marks
-
Now I could fire up Maya. In fact I'm going to have to. You'll have to wait a little, since what I have in mind will take me a while, and it's gonna be all insane...
-
Uh-oh, slink's gonna whip out a can o' that raw talent on us...
I've seen his work before, and it's gonna make our stuff look like the sorry half-assed crap it is.
-
Except I am unable to find my Maya CD.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Phew - stupid mislabeled boxes!
-
Well, it's not really as god as I'd hoped, since I couldn't get a font to work in Maya that was going to be all classy, and I couldn't think of much to do either.
(http://www.canadian-studies.net/slink/suckin.jpg)
If I could get a classy font, I'd have done a nice plinth and pot with roses either end of this really classy font with a sunset behind it.
Which would be classy. If not a little Mills and Boon cover?
Like I'll demonstrate shortly...
I have way too much free time today.
-
Slink, the way it looks now, it sort of reminds me of when you see someone on a bus with a T-shirt that seems to be for a band I've never heard of, and I'm all confused and slightly intimidated by the other persons possible hipness.
-
Well, I have other things to do now, but add a sunset to this...
(http://www.canadian-studies.net/slink/pots.jpg)
-
Slink, that second one has forever changed the way I look at Western conventions of grief, mourning, and burial.
-
(http://achewood.plagiarist.com/images/suckin.jpg)
-
jough, you. are. rad.
-
Damn. My vote goes to Jough!
Superb.
I'm glad to have disrupted severely the next funeral you go to tho Zartan. Makes me feel my time wasn't wasted to have ahd an effect somehow.
I'm still slightly troubled by side_show's reaction to the first one. I think I have to go and redesign my band logo, since it looks nothing like that.
-
I think El Mariachi has a future in wedding invitation design. I can see Pamela Anderson using this for her Kid Rock nuptials.
-
I think El Mariachi has a future in wedding invitation design. I can see Pamela Anderson using this for her Kid Rock nuptials.
*sniff* Ms. Anderson is terminally ill and will not be marrying Mr. Rock after all. :worried:
-
I think El Mariachi has a future in wedding invitation design. I can see Pamela Anderson using this for her Kid Rock nuptials.
*sniff* Ms. Anderson is terminally ill and will not be marrying Mr. Rock after all. :worried:
I can't tell whether you're kidding or not.
Anyway, as much as I love Slink's first one (complete with neon phallic flowers!) and am disturbed by his second, I think Jough has to win. My god, does he ever.
-
Some of the credit has to go to the "Print House, Inc" catalog from which I scanned the original blank invitation example.
What, you think I keep peach-coloured roses and a matching silk cloth around the house just in case?
-
What, you think I keep peach-coloured roses and a matching silk cloth around the house just in case?
Well, if the shoe fits...
-
Backing everyone on Jough's entry. That, my dear friends, is Chapter and Verse classy. The sort of thing mother and mother-in-law alike can recline, hands folded, and happily sigh over - do you remember how my Margaret won your boy over? Oh, oh yes, it was all we heard about at the table come mealtimes; your girl sucks some tremendous dick we all heard - Oh stop it, Brenda, you'll make me blush you will
-
I can't tell whether you're kidding or not.
Sadly, I'm not kidding (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2002/07/25/wpam25.xml). I'm not a huge fan of hers so I don't want to weep publicly, but it is a sad thing.
Slink/Zartan: Your (second) image and subsequent comment made me laugh till I had to pee. It would be the perfect funeral banner if it said "Sucking Dick Got to This Man."
Jough: A profound display. Your image was to the others as "A Raisin in the Sun" is to "Showtime at the Apollo".
-
I'm saddened to be outdone, but give the quality of the winner, I'm honoured to have taken part.
And to have managed such great comments from both!
-
do you remember how my Margaret won your boy over? Oh, oh yes, it was all we heard about at the table come mealtimes; your girl sucks some tremendous dick we all heard - Oh stop it, Brenda, you'll make me blush you will
Zart, you may yet become my internet crush. It's been V_A since the board started, and while she maintains a ...something, I don't know what; you've got this certain something, I'm not really sure what it is exactly.
What's that foreign phrase? Joe no say kwah?
-
What's that foreign phrase? Joe no say kwah?
Vietnamese?
It has to be said, while we're at work making the little tiny JL's and Pedro's, I vote we make tiny little Zartan's with voice chips in. That way when we poke them in the belly they say something like the (splendid) above.
They'd make stunning presents for mothers. Well, my mother at least. She'd love it!
-
I vote we make tiny little Zartan's with voice chips in.
"Hey, best friend, have you heard about socialism"
"Rich people laugh at your pain"
"Looking at nipples won't make you die"
"Shut the hell up while Match Game is on"
"Your friends are more scared of you than you are of them"
"You won't appreciate your parents until you don't need them"
"People who are interested in your Thoughts and Feelings want money and / or sex"
"Paying for video games is for stupid and popular kids"
"Finding people to fuck gets a lot harder once you graduate"
"Everything you heard about drinking is a dirty lie"
THIRTEEN SHOPPING DAYS UNTIL THE EX-MISS; I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT SANTA "RAN OUT OF" THIS YEAR
EDIT: Suckin' dick bought this socio-economic worldview
-
Zart, you may yet become my internet crush. It's been V_A since the board started, and while she maintains a ...something, I don't know what; you've got this certain something, I'm not really sure what it is exactly.
Wow, it's down to me and Zartan? Well... if I have to lose Choop's heart, at least it's to an illustrious competitor.
(psst, Zartan -- I bet we can share him.)
-
"Hey, best friend, have you heard about socialism"
Somehow that one alone almost made me wet myself.
In that comforting, warm manpanties* way.
Ick.
* GODDAMN YOU JOUGH!
-
Blame the "Den Mommy" for the latest in User Ranks and censors.
I HAVE BEEN TOO BUSY VIEWING HARDCORE LESBIAN PORNO ON MY NEW COMPUTER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SUBVERSION OF THIS BOARD
-
Blame the "Den Mommy" for the latest in User Ranks and ******s.
I was sure you were responsible for P.A.N.T.S. after someone mentioned how awful a word it was early on.
Ah well, enjoy your lesbians!
Oh, and wow! Philippe :)
-
Congrats on your new Phillippe-hood, Slink.
-
I totally didn't do #####. *****, yes. But #####, no.
That was all Jough.
I also am not responsible for the Phillipe rank. But we've both been screwing with you, August.
-
On second thought, I did do Phillipe. How 'bout that.
-
But we've both been screwing with you, August.
Well, I guess THAT explains the soreness.
-
On second thought, I did do Phillipe. How 'bout that.
Wait 'til I tell Ultra Peanut.
-
On second thought, I did do Phillipe. How 'bout that.
And you didn't even take pictures? For shame!
(I will leave the inevitable joke involving "here comes a special boy!" to someone less classy than myself.)
-
(I will leave the inevitable joke involving "here comes a special boy!" to someone less classy than myself.)
I am simultaneously elated and disappointed that, hours after the initial post, that line never occurred to me. Of course, even if it had, it is common knowledge that I am the final arbiter of class* and wouldn't dream of connecting a lovably naïve otter and our tireless Führerin with the magical rainbow bridge of orgasms.
* Yes, despite the fact that I am the credited author of a thread entitled "Suckin' Dick Got This Man" - it's not like I'm gay
EDIT: DO I GET SOME SORT OF UMLAUT PRIZE OR WHAT
-
EDIT: DO I GET SOME SORT OF UMLAUT PRIZE OR WHAT
For one? No. For to win it, you need to use three umlauts and at least one eszet.
Oh, and I am now actually tempted to buy a 'here comes a special boy' t shirt. Although I'd now have to explain something altogether more bizarre to the myriad onlookers...
-
On second thought, I did do Phillipe. How 'bout that.
Wait 'til I tell Ultra Peanut.
Oh, for goodness' sake. He's five. Five!
Also, an otter.
Do you people think I have no standards?
-
Do you people think I have no standards?
We're internet geeks! We post on a comic strip message board! Of course we have no standards. We're barely a social click above the people at http://www.comicscommunity.com/boards/frankcho and 411mania.com
-
Oh, and I am now actually tempted to buy a 'here comes a special boy' t shirt. Although I'd now have to explain something altogether more bizarre to the myriad onlookers...
We've all got to suffer for our art. If I can do it, you can to -- after all, you're at least the right gender.
-
If I can do it, you can to -- after all, you're at least the right gender.
GASP!
*agog!*
Oh, V. Oh, my dear V. That's such a shame. Looks like Zart wins.
And I had such high hopes.
-
Looks like Zart wins.
SHUKKA SHUKKA SHUKKA
AH - AH - AH
BA DA DOOMP BA DA BUMP BA DA DUH NUNT DUH DUH
AFTER TWENTY-FIVE YEARS, INTELLIVISION IS THE WORD
-
It was a typo! I swear! A typo!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I am UNDONE...
Will I be redeemed if I type out the difference between "to," "two," and "too" repeatedly? What if I throw in a comparison of "their," "they're," and "there?" Will a brief proof of the "it's"/"its" postulate help? What if I split it off into another thread before the mods have to?!
My good Lord I'm desperate.
-
I am the mod here.
Zart, you lose two points for gloating. However, your perfect syllabic rhythm gains back the two points.
V, you've earned back your lost point in a separate post in a different thread in another forum here, so...
ITS BACK TWO A DEDD HEET
Touch gloves, get back to your corners.
*ding-ding*
-
V-Adore: Your done!!!!
-
V-Adore: Your done!!!!
oh, my god, going into anaphylactic exclamation-point shock now