The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Not Daisy Owl => Topic started by: greenkoolayd on March 25, 2010, 01:12:50 am

Title: zombie vs. pooh
Post by: greenkoolayd on March 25, 2010, 01:12:50 am
alien vs. pooh (http://godxiliary.com/alienvspooh/)
Title: Re: zombie vs. pooh
Post by: pmcd9 on March 29, 2010, 08:09:50 pm
Yeah, I liked the one where Alien rides the subway a lot better.
Title: Re: zombie vs. pooh
Post by: greenkoolayd on March 29, 2010, 09:49:05 pm
the cool depressed alien/eeyore hybrid imageswere about all i got from it [[shrug]]
Title: Re: zombie vs. pooh
Post by: oball on March 30, 2010, 01:42:35 am
You people have no souls.  I thought it was excellent.  Mind you, Aliens is my favourite movie ever, and I grew up on the Pooh books (I've even played Poohsticks at the original bridge!), so maybe it resonated more for me. 




Also I'm not dead inside
Title: Re: zombie vs. pooh
Post by: wombat on March 30, 2010, 01:46:58 am
It left me speechless, or I would have posted something about it.
Title: Re: zombie vs. pooh
Post by: AugustWest on March 30, 2010, 01:55:16 am
I thought it caught the feel of both works remarkably well.
Title: Re: zombie vs. pooh
Post by: Chump Change on March 30, 2010, 07:39:52 am
Kind of reminded me of Pictures for Sad Children.
Title: Re: zombie vs. pooh
Post by: AugustWest on March 30, 2010, 01:40:21 pm
I give it three boings. (http://garyc.me/fun/bring.swf)