The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Daisy Owl => Topic started by: CortJstr on April 07, 2010, 08:24:51 pm

Title: 2010-04-07 - Bears in space
Post by: CortJstr on April 07, 2010, 08:24:51 pm
http://daisyowl.com/comic/2010-04-07

Quick Steve! Run back in the airlock while there's still time.

I was wondering if that was a normal gun considering Steve totally no-sold getting shot like 4 times.
Title: Re: 2010-04-07 - Bears in space
Post by: wombat on April 07, 2010, 11:43:48 pm
Particularly ineffective when the bear is wearing a space suit, I am sure.
Title: Re: 2010-04-07 - Bears in space
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on April 08, 2010, 12:27:34 am
Apparently, Steve forgot the limits of his Bear Superpowers.

I could blather about the ineffectiveness of shooting bears with marginal caliber handguns but nobody wants that.
Bear spray is another story.
Title: Re: 2010-04-07 - Bears in space
Post by: Lister on April 08, 2010, 04:12:05 am
If there's one thing I've learned from all of this, it's to attack bears with brooms, not bullets.

I'm not sure if saying "Git!" is mandatory or not, but I'm not taking any chances.
Title: Re: 2010-04-07 - Bears in space
Post by: Choop on April 08, 2010, 06:07:36 am
we use bear mace here in the ghetto as a CCW. works almost as well on crackheads as on bears.