The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on April 09, 2010, 12:02:51 pm

Title: 2010-04-09 I need to do a little arithmetic
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on April 09, 2010, 12:02:51 pm
There was no punchline so I picked the most amusing line of text in the general vicinity of the comic to use as the thread title.

Are they trying to set up this guy as Phillipe's real dad? (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04092010)

If so, it would be cross-species miscegenation and would explain Phillipe's mental problems.

Or maybe Steve helps men's asses (out of trouble) ... and he votes.
Title: Re: (C) 2010 Chris Onstad :: achewood.com -- 2010-04-09
Post by: Doc on April 09, 2010, 12:43:03 pm
I'm going to go with the latter.

I'm thinking in Onstad's universe men who need to do a bit of arithmetic are generally good folks.
Title: Re: (C) 2010 Chris Onstad :: achewood.com -- 2010-04-09
Post by: CortJstr on April 09, 2010, 12:52:21 pm
So is Philippe's mom not his mom?
Title: Re: (C) 2010 Chris Onstad :: achewood.com -- 2010-04-09
Post by: dejavroom on April 09, 2010, 12:55:20 pm
There are (at least) two people in Steve's head. Not good.
Title: Re: (C) 2010 Chris Onstad :: achewood.com -- 2010-04-09
Post by: Chump Change on April 09, 2010, 05:21:02 pm
There are (at least) two people in Steve's head. Not good.

I was thinking talking car.
Title: Re: (C) 2010 Chris Onstad :: achewood.com -- 2010-04-09
Post by: jay-ell on April 09, 2010, 05:52:22 pm
There was no punchline so I picked the most amusing line of text in the general vicinity of the comic to use as the thread title.

See? Why can't all our trolls be this clever?
Title: Re: (C) 2010 Chris Onstad :: achewood.com -- 2010-04-09
Post by: nDed on April 09, 2010, 07:24:15 pm
Steve and the driver are two different people.
Title: Re: (C) 2010 Chris Onstad :: achewood.com -- 2010-04-09
Post by: milhouse on April 09, 2010, 07:33:23 pm
I enjoyed the alt text.