The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: monkey punch on December 12, 2003, 04:21:48 am

Title: Noiserover,Bulaja,YHCHang
Post by: monkey punch on December 12, 2003, 04:21:48 am
All People,
A few of you may know about Young-Hai Chang, "Croatian Tales of Long Ago," or NoiseRover, but most of you probably do not.  For those of you in the latter group:

http://www.NoiseRover.com

http://www.yhchang.com/

more specifically,
http://www.yhchang.com/SAMSUNG_MEANS_TO_COME.html
http://www.yhchang.com/LOTUS_BLOSSOM.html
http://www.yhchang.com/HALF_BREED_APACHE.html

and,
http://www.bulaja.com/FAIRYTALES/index3.html


enjoy yourselves,
SMK
Title: Re: Noiserover,Bulaja,YHCHang
Post by: slink on December 12, 2003, 01:20:02 pm
Quote from: "monkey punch"

http://www.yhchang.com/LOTUS_BLOSSOM.html


That's the only one I checked out so far... but...
WOW! Fuck! That's fuck*ng awesome.
It's beautiful in an indescribable way. Something about tthe writing, and the jazz... well the jazz, I mean, come on!
I'm definitely checking out more of them.

Wow!

The writing does seem to hold a very Eastern style. And it had me laughing at several points. Stunning!
Title: Re: Noiserover,Bulaja,YHCHang
Post by: Limmo on December 12, 2003, 06:39:03 pm
Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "monkey punch"

http://www.yhchang.com/LOTUS_BLOSSOM.html


That's the only one I checked out so far... but...
WOW! Fuck! That's fuck*ng awesome.
It's beautiful in an indescribable way. Something about tthe writing, and the jazz... well the jazz, I mean, come on!
I'm definitely checking out more of them.

Wow!

The writing does seem to hold a very Eastern style. And it had me laughing at several points. Stunning!


Seconded in the strongest possible terms.
Title: Noiserover,Bulaja,YHCHang
Post by: AugustWest on December 12, 2003, 07:15:55 pm
Thirded.
Title: Noiserover,Bulaja,YHCHang
Post by: monkey punch on December 13, 2003, 03:56:19 am
http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=563