The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Not Daisy Owl => Topic started by: dejavroom on April 13, 2010, 09:36:06 pm

Title: OGLAF (NSFW)
Post by: dejavroom on April 13, 2010, 09:36:06 pm
It has its amusing (if slightly deranged) moments. (http://www.oglaf.com/) The Ponce de Leon strips are also quite good ("Is there a fountain of cock? I shall make that my new quest")
Title: Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
Post by: smick on April 13, 2010, 10:51:33 pm
I totally learned today that OGLAF is not written or drawn by a dude.

I was surprised.
Title: Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
Post by: dejavroom on April 13, 2010, 10:59:40 pm
Yes, you see a gag involving a book that has a pu$$y and for some reason you think "a dude thought this up". Color me surprised as well...
Title: Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
Post by: pmcd9 on April 14, 2010, 12:24:36 am
I just read the whole archive.  Funny as hell.
Title: Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
Post by: Mr Trout on April 14, 2010, 12:34:07 am
I friggin' love Oglaf. It's smart that if she isn't feeling inspired to add to the story she has no problem creating a one-off that week that could have a punchline, or could just be more pornographic than funny.

One thing I always forget to do: check to see if the current story has an Epilogue (http://www.oglaf.com/rapunzel3.html) (the link to the right of the comic appears for stories that do).



fixed link - choop
Title: Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
Post by: Doc on April 14, 2010, 08:08:04 am
I love the Son of Man strips.
Title: Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
Post by: AugustWest on April 14, 2010, 12:57:57 pm
I just read the whole archive.  Funny as hell.

Me too.  I did not expect to enjoy that as much as I did.
Title: Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
Post by: CortJstr on April 14, 2010, 01:13:11 pm
I've been reading it for a while and just noticed the Epilogue links and almost went back through the whole archive to see if I'd missed any others.
Title: Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
Post by: jay-ell on May 19, 2010, 08:58:53 pm
Can I just say that I have now read the entire archive three times, and shared this with Pedro and my BFF, who does not ever read webcomics? Also, I think this is the first strip somebody's posted that hasn't gotten a single negative comment.

That is saying something, for darn sure. Great find, thanks, Deja.
Title: Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
Post by: jay-ell on August 09, 2010, 03:20:17 pm
When life gives you mascara, make masquerade.
Title: Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
Post by: jay-ell on December 21, 2010, 05:50:22 pm
I just want to take the opportunity to say that, even prior to this week's update, I have such an enormous lady-crush on the Braided Mercenary Woman that it's not even remotely funny.
Title: Re: OGLAF (NSFW)
Post by: CortJstr on December 21, 2010, 07:00:51 pm
I still can't believe they sell Cum Spite t-shirts.