The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on April 17, 2010, 12:10:54 pm
-
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04172010 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04172010)
OK, who wants to chip in to send Philippe back?
-
This will be Onstad's new stream of revenue.
-
philippes mom is a dumb heifer.
-
I have to hand it to her, those ARE some pimpin' hats.
-
It is as though the otter spent all of World War One dreaming of returning home and, upon his return, finds that war has changed him too much.
-
This will be Onstad's new stream of revenue.
This gives me a horribly brilliant idea, which is that he should offer several directions for the plot to go and whichever gets more Paypal donations wins.
-
Like some twisted Choose Your Own Adventure:
If Philippe should stay with his mom, donate here.
If Philippe should be shipped back the Achewood, donate here.
If Philippe should go back to the Super Secret Ice Cream Shop, donate here.
-
Ash quietly refinances house...
-
So would it be based on number of donations or the total value of the donations?
-
Ash quietly sets up automatic micropayments...
-
I find I these days somewhat prefer "trying too hard" Achewood to "not trying" Achewood.
Yours, :-\
-
I would have gone with 'MIKE Says: "Move Over"' for the thread title.
Do we still bicker about thread titles? Is that still cool to do?
-
Do we still bicker about thread titles? Is that still cool to do?
We haven't in a while. I'm glad that you still care enough to bicker.
-
So would it be based on number of donations or the total value of the donations?
Total value, obviously. He's not going to make any money if he lets people win by donating one cent a hundred times.
-
By the way, pool party at my place on Friday, guys. Lotsa booze.
You're evenn further away than Gulf Shore Alabama and I don't like you nearly as much as I do Side Show.
-
Which one(s) of you can I kidnap and sell off to fund this idea?
By the way, pool party at my place on Friday, guys. Lotsa booze.
This makes it sound kinda like you're, you know, planning on selling people...for spare parts.
New depths of creepy, even for you, Ash. Kudos.