The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Daisy Owl => Topic started by: CortJstr on April 20, 2010, 12:54:04 pm

Title: 2010-04-20 - Space Combat
Post by: CortJstr on April 20, 2010, 12:54:04 pm
http://daisyowl.com/comic/2010-04-20

The fact that this didn't happen a while ago just proves that nobody is washing their hands after they use the bathroom. I mean, the hot water button is right there. That said, panel 9 is pretty terrific.
Title: Re: 2010-04-20 - Space Combat
Post by: wombat on April 20, 2010, 01:04:49 pm
I am constantly worried about accidentally initiating the auto-destruct sequence.
Title: Re: 2010-04-20 - Space Combat
Post by: Doc on April 20, 2010, 01:06:45 pm
I worry that I never will.
Title: Re: 2010-04-20 - Space Combat
Post by: side_show on April 20, 2010, 01:14:35 pm
Love this.  The first part reminds me of local film maker Guy Maddin's  Sissy Boy Slap Party (NSFW) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldFWvHa4Svg), which is pretty fantastic.  Slap fights are the best as they are all about annoyance and frustration.
Title: Re: 2010-04-20 - Space Combat
Post by: greenkoolayd on April 20, 2010, 01:44:14 pm
im glad steve finally got his thumb out, but the rush of adrenaline from taking the stand caused him to do something terrible by accident.
Title: Re: 2010-04-20 - Space Combat
Post by: AugustWest on April 20, 2010, 03:30:36 pm
Alt-tab!  Escape!  Control-W!
Title: Re: 2010-04-20 - Space Combat
Post by: CortJstr on April 20, 2010, 04:17:36 pm
Alt-tab!  Escape!  Control-W!

For some reason this reminds me of the episode of TNG where they set the ship to auto-destruct. The crisis is averted and Picard cancels the countdown and the computer asks if the first officer concurs and Riker is all, "yes, I concur. Whole-heartedly and without reservation."