The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Daisy Owl => Topic started by: CortJstr on April 23, 2010, 06:44:05 pm

Title: 2010-04-23 - Space Dibs
Post by: CortJstr on April 23, 2010, 06:44:05 pm
http://daisyowl.com/comic/2010-04-23

That space baby can't be all that smart if he thinks Steve is a space bear. He clearly isn't, no tentacles. Plus look at his funny hat.


[edit: I think it's this same kid who wanted to learn spells: http://daisyowl.com/comic/2010-02-17]
Title: Re: 2010-04-23 - Space Dibs
Post by: pmcd9 on April 23, 2010, 07:54:54 pm
You are ridiculous.
Title: Re: 2010-04-23 - Space Dibs
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on April 23, 2010, 07:56:17 pm
Wait, who's driving?
Title: Re: 2010-04-23 - Space Dibs
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on April 23, 2010, 07:57:56 pm
Wait, who's driving?

Answering my own question:  the guy with the big-ass broom from the space diner.
Title: Re: 2010-04-23 - Space Dibs
Post by: miles on April 23, 2010, 11:45:46 pm
BEEP BOOP
Title: Re: 2010-04-23 - Space Dibs
Post by: oball on April 24, 2010, 03:05:49 am
[edit: I think it's this same kid who wanted to learn spells: http://daisyowl.com/comic/2010-02-17]

Maybe he should leave space school and apprentice himself to Dan (http://daisyowl.com/comic/2008-08-21).
Title: Re: 2010-04-23 - Space Dibs
Post by: lprkn on April 24, 2010, 06:45:05 am
God, that last panel cracked me up. I have lived that scenario more often than befits my status as an "adult."
Title: Re: 2010-04-23 - Space Dibs
Post by: CortJstr on April 25, 2010, 02:00:44 am
God, that last panel cracked me up. I have lived that scenario more often than befits my status as an "adult."

With the people I know it's not uncommon while walking to the car for people to call "shotgun!" and "not bitch!" Adulthood is not entirely what I envisioned.
Title: Re: 2010-04-23 - Space Dibs
Post by: jay-ell on May 05, 2010, 02:51:31 pm
Adulthood is not entirely what I envisioned.

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.