The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: JorgeFabregas on April 26, 2010, 07:00:28 pm

Title: Paul Castorzano
Post by: JorgeFabregas on April 26, 2010, 07:00:28 pm
It's amazing to me that no one has used "Paul Castorzano" as a TOUAMB handle (or his DVD cover as an avatar).

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03232007
Title: Re: Paul Castorzano
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on April 26, 2010, 07:15:47 pm
"Somebody says I'm gay, and I'll just sit here bein' straight, and they'll be wrong."
Title: Re: Paul Castorzano
Post by: Lister on April 27, 2010, 06:44:29 am
My new goal is to use "I'll hit you with a rock, I'll do what I have to" in a disagreement at work.
Title: Re: Paul Castorzano
Post by: pmcd9 on April 27, 2010, 07:29:27 am
My new goal is to use "I'll hit you with a rock, I'll do what I have to" in a disagreement at work.

That doesn't sound like a good idea.