The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: wombat on April 27, 2010, 12:31:25 pm
-
They're not just for cats anymore!
http://nmhm.washingtondc.museum/exhibits/virtual/hairball.html (http://nmhm.washingtondc.museum/exhibits/virtual/hairball.html)
-
Not what I needed to see after accidentally staying up til 7 reading about small desert towns in California and getting high.
Not what I needed to see at all. Just bizarre the whole way down, then bam, hairballs in the shape of a stomach and those surgery picks. Ughh.
-
You're welcome!
-
Heh, Rapunzel Syndrome.
-
Good christ, it's like "Alien."
-
Not what I needed to see after accidentally staying up til 7 reading about small desert towns in California and getting high.
Were you reading a book, or just like Wikipedia articles?
-
They're not just for cats anymore!
http://nmhm.washingtondc.museum/exhibits/virtual/hairball.html (http://nmhm.washingtondc.museum/exhibits/virtual/hairball.html)
Heh, Rapunzel Syndrome.
Wombat and Victoria continue to be among my two favourite women.
-
i didnt know or realize that victoria waterfield was a lady. i thought it was an ironic sn, like judy used.
-
Heh, Rapunzel Syndrome.
I want to know how they made the mental leap from "Princess in a tower whose long hair assists in a deflowering story" to "human hairballs that require major surgery to extract and are probably recurrent due to madness".