The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Drygioni on May 11, 2010, 02:43:41 am

Title: Let's All Hear It For Sodomy!!!
Post by: Drygioni on May 11, 2010, 02:43:41 am
Happy Birthday Dr Sodomy.

The half-trochaic, half-antibacchiac (I am sorry English language) cadence of your name marvellously embiggens the childish hilarity of its content. It never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Do whatever the fuck you want, sodomy or otherwise, it's your birthday mate. Hell, sodomise me if you want, I can't sleep as it is anyway.
Title: Re: Let's All Hear It For Sodomy!!!
Post by: littlefallsmets on May 11, 2010, 02:59:27 am
"No no no, ha ha, no, my doctorate is not in the field of sodomy. There is no such doctoral programme of which I am aware. Sodomy is my birth last name. My doctorate's in Medieval Literature, actually. My great love of sodomy is purely recreational and strictly coincedental."
Title: Re: Let's All Hear It For Sodomy!!!
Post by: jay-ell on May 11, 2010, 04:31:12 pm
Happy Birthday Dr Sodomy.

The half-trochaic, half-antibacchiac (I am sorry English language) cadence of your name marvellously embiggens the childish hilarity of its content. It never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Do whatever the fuck you want, sodomy or otherwise, it's your birthday mate. Hell, sodomise me if you want, I can't sleep as it is anyway.

Since the Doctor appears to be out, are you accepting other applicants?
Title: Re: Let's All Hear It For Sodomy!!!
Post by: AugustWest on May 11, 2010, 06:50:42 pm
Dr. Sodomy, eh?  I'll take Cameron and 13.