The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: oball on May 13, 2010, 05:12:20 am

Title: Testicle: It's What's For Dinner
Post by: oball on May 13, 2010, 05:12:20 am
Interesting article (http://www.portlandmercury.com/portland/testicle-its-whats-for-dinner/Content?oid=2518292) where Onstad and a journalist experiment with different methods for cooking yak and buffalo testicles.  With recipes.

It also links to Nice Pete's recipe for fried chicken thighs (http://www.portlandmercury.com/portland/aching-thighs/Content?oid=2519004) from the upcoming Achewood Cookbook II.
Title: Re: Testicle: It's What's For Dinner
Post by: Choop on May 13, 2010, 05:42:09 am
tomorrow: chicken
Title: Re: Testicle: It's What's For Dinner
Post by: Doc on May 13, 2010, 05:55:44 am
Quote
I shake hands with the imposing Onstad, whose eyes shine brightly behind his small spectacles—both of us likely thinking about my cargo.

If that's not a line that reads like it's heading into slash-fic territory I don't know what is.

Cool article though, made me way hungrier than it should have.
Title: Re: Testicle: It's What's For Dinner
Post by: wombat on May 13, 2010, 12:49:13 pm
"A second cookbook coming very soon."

I hope I live to see it, that's all.