The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: jay-ell on December 13, 2003, 03:27:51 am

Title: I made a desktop wallpaper.
Post by: jay-ell on December 13, 2003, 03:27:51 am
It's got hippos!  (Click for link.) (http://mywebpage.netscape.com/jldunston/hippo_montage.jpg)
Title: I made a desktop wallpaper.
Post by: jough on December 13, 2003, 04:17:20 am
I have not the words.
Title: I made a desktop wallpaper.
Post by: jay-ell on December 13, 2003, 05:34:38 am
It's late.  I'm giddy.  What do you want?  

Fine.  I'm going to bed.
Title: I made a desktop wallpaper.
Post by: V-Adore on December 13, 2003, 06:29:11 am
The baby (well, the smaller, anyway) hippo in water is majestically cute.
Title: I made a desktop wallpaper.
Post by: AlohaDawg on December 14, 2003, 12:09:30 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
The baby (well, the smaller, anyway) hippo in water is majestically cute.


The one that looks like it's balancing on the mama Hippo's nose is awesome. Someone should photoshop a Tutu onto them.
Title: I made a desktop wallpaper.
Post by: slink on December 14, 2003, 02:15:15 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

The one that looks like its balancing on the mama Hippo's nose is awesome. Someone should photoshop a Tutu onto them.


I thought it was just... hippo glue, at work. It, at least in my memory, looked startled enough to have had it's ass glued to someones nose.
Title: I made a desktop wallpaper.
Post by: AlohaDawg on December 14, 2003, 02:30:36 am
Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

The one that looks like its balancing on the mama Hippo's nose is awesome. Someone should photoshop a Tutu onto them.


I thought it was just... hippo glue, at work. It, at least in my memory, looked startled enough to have had its ass glued to someones nose.


Where do I get that glue? Coz I saw this girl with such a great ass, and...