The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on May 14, 2010, 10:18:37 pm
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=05142010
I am enjoying this storyline immensely.
-
Well, at least he's away from Nice Pete now.
-
Most of our high school pranks used fire in some manner.
Grew up semi-rural, y'know.
-
i like to think that when placing teodor in such predicaments onstad reveals parts of his own history, masked closely enough to be estimated as nearly literal.
-
Like that time when someone took a dump on Onstad's lawn.
-
T is a stool pigeon.
-
T is a stool pigeon.
Oh, ho sir.
-
I'm not sure I agree with the alt text as I have seen evidence of it not being true.
Asherdan has seen someone run and poop simultaneously. He has seen things that can not be unseen.
-
Asherdan has seen someone run and pooped simultaneously.
I'm guessing there was a bear involved, or some kind of large cat.
-
Most of our high school pranks used fire in some manner.
Grew up semi-rural, y'know.
I grew up in the 'burbs, and a large proportion of my extra-curricular activities in high school involved the fabrication of homemade explosives, projectile weapons, and, on one occasion, napalm.
Truly the best days of our lives. We stopped being quite so destructive when we discovered alcohol, as we had a remarkably well-developed sense of self-preservation for teenagers.
-
There are some rural teenage shenanigans that escalate to (legal) mayhem when the idea is imported to suburbia. Mailbox baseball is one such thing - someone got the idea to do it in my neighborhood in the '80s. The mailbox damage was one thing - it was all the sideswiped cars that moved it from prankish mischief to big-time felony. As far as I know, the culprits weren't caught, but the dragnet was fierce, parental curfews were draconian, and school assembly meetings were monotonous on the message for months afterwards.
You'd think after the first actual sideswipe that the driver and/or passengers would be so freaked out they would abandon the project, but they kept it up for several blocks. Their car must have been quite a sight.