The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: oball on May 19, 2010, 07:49:03 am

Title: WOMAN, YOU AIN'T SHOOT A DOODIE-BOY ON A ACID TRIP! - 18/05/10
Post by: oball on May 19, 2010, 07:49:03 am
I will never cease to find Teodor's suffering hilarious. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05182010)
Title: Re: WOMAN, YOU AIN'T SHOOT A DOODIE-BOY ON A ACID TRIP! - 18/05/10
Post by: dejavroom on May 19, 2010, 12:17:43 pm
Things ain't never the same once you seen a dude's stew.
Title: Re: WOMAN, YOU AIN'T SHOOT A DOODIE-BOY ON A ACID TRIP! - 18/05/10
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on May 19, 2010, 01:05:02 pm
I reckon Mayner is related to Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel.
Title: Re: WOMAN, YOU AIN'T SHOOT A DOODIE-BOY ON A ACID TRIP! - 18/05/10
Post by: CortJstr on May 19, 2010, 02:20:51 pm
I reckon Mayner is related to Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel.

Some folk'll never lose a toe but then again some folk'll
Title: Re: WOMAN, YOU AIN'T SHOOT A DOODIE-BOY ON A ACID TRIP! - 18/05/10
Post by: jay-ell on May 19, 2010, 02:51:48 pm
Hey maw! Git off the dang roof!
Title: Re: WOMAN, YOU AIN'T SHOOT A DOODIE-BOY ON A ACID TRIP! - 18/05/10
Post by: greenkoolayd on May 19, 2010, 05:33:20 pm
T has his issues, but no matter how hard or often he gets boned, he continues to be the most even-tempered one of the gang, and at times, even the voice of reason.

IWBTWRS (i was born to write ramble-y sentences)
Title: Re: WOMAN, YOU AIN'T SHOOT A DOODIE-BOY ON A ACID TRIP! - 18/05/10
Post by: robot_god on May 20, 2010, 07:31:40 pm
I love when Achewood is set at night, it's not very often [um Pat being banjo-dragged, Ice Cream shop, Cartilage Head, I think that's it, ya know I haven't read any old strips in a long time and this arc has made me want to do it].  That being said, the past four strips have been gold, total grand slam.