The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: greenkoolayd on May 20, 2010, 04:11:36 am

Title: travel plans
Post by: greenkoolayd on May 20, 2010, 04:11:36 am
i will be be in SLC from the evening of tuesday, june 8th until sometime on thursday, june 10th.  then i will be going down south to spanish fork to spend time with my friend and her family for the next four days.  i think miles is the closest person to any of these locales....
Title: Re: travel plans
Post by: pmcd9 on May 20, 2010, 06:15:33 am
Hook up with Miles, he's good people.
Title: Re: travel plans
Post by: miles on May 21, 2010, 01:53:20 am
Yeah, I'm in SLC. We're unusually busy at work and my life is in a general state of disarray right now, but PM me if you have some extra time while you're in the Salt Lake area. Whether I'm actually good people...
Title: Re: travel plans
Post by: greenkoolayd on May 21, 2010, 04:03:58 am
Yeah, I'm in SLC. We're unusually busy at work and my life is in a general state of disarray right now, but PM me if you have some extra time while you're in the Salt Lake area. Whether I'm actually good people...

i owe you an alcoholic beverage, anyway.  ill see what i can do.
Title: Re: travel plans
Post by: miles on May 22, 2010, 09:10:57 pm
i owe you an alcoholic beverage, anyway.  ill see what i can do.

You do? Excellent!