The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on May 20, 2010, 04:52:07 am

Title: Paul's Houston Artcar Weekend 2010 Photos
Post by: pmcd9 on May 20, 2010, 04:52:07 am
Some of y'all may know that I am into artcars.  We had our annual parade weekend a week ago.  I just posted up my pics from the event (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/sets/72157624003162484/).  Have a look if you are interested. 

If I weren't a regular here, would this be considered spam?

~Paul
Title: Re: Paul's Houston Artcar Weekend 2010 Photos
Post by: Lister on May 20, 2010, 06:38:57 am
Sweet photos, Mr. Paul.  That looks like a fun crowd to hang around with.

If I weren't a regular here, would this be considered spam?

+Spam:


-Spam:


I'm leaning towards "not spam."
Title: Re: Paul's Houston Artcar Weekend 2010 Photos
Post by: pmcd9 on May 20, 2010, 07:43:04 am
Thank you Lister.
Title: Re: Paul's Houston Artcar Weekend 2010 Photos
Post by: AugustWest on May 20, 2010, 12:42:07 pm
I say it's not spam.  I highly doubt that either Wombat or our exalted Pontifex, Jough, would disagree.
Title: Re: Paul's Houston Artcar Weekend 2010 Photos
Post by: wombat on May 20, 2010, 12:49:32 pm
I think that if a noob was astute enough to realize that we are a group of people who are likely to think that kind of thing is cool, we would give full credit for that.