The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: greenkoolayd on May 22, 2010, 04:30:10 am
-
feliciadades, mang.
here (http://www.bigfatwhale.com/archives/bfw_461.htm) is a funny comic about graduation, in celebration of academic achievement and not die-ing.
-
yes congratulations to you young sir may you enjoy your adulthood and career and marriage and children
(or may you enjoy anything you damn well please, don't hold others' dreams as your own expectations)
-
If anyone will rock out properly on their Birthday it's gonna be 'Nev.
One last awesome college party for the road?
And then your first awesome adult party to follow it up.
-
Happy birthday and congratulations. Good luck with being an adult.
-
Hippy Bippy, sippy!
-
May the two joyful events that have recently occurred in your life combine in such a way you LITERALLY explode with happiness right now, avoiding the horror the rest of your life is sure to throw at you.
I mean, happy birthday pal.
-
Oh, man, I you are like the little brother of the board. Know that no matter how much turmoil you might face in your life in the busy next ten years, that things will mostly turn out okay, and the things that seem hard right now will equal growth and character later.
Cheers!
-
Many congratulations from your Den Mother. I always knew you'd make us proud.
Your Den Dad, he wasn't so sure. That's why he went out for cigarettes and never came back. But we're past that now, you and me. And we're just fine without him, aren't we? ...aren't we?
*weeps*
-
Dan's birthday present is Rough Chuckles.
-
Yay! Thanks guys. Now I'm off to my favorite taco place with my parents and girlfriend. Pretty excited for these tacos. More response to come next time I am on a real keyboard.
-
TODD, STOP DOING COCAINE AT THE NEV THIS MINUTE!!!
Happy Birthsday, Dude.