The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: sailor on May 22, 2010, 09:41:24 am

Title: 5/21/2010 SOME STINK YOU CAINT WASH 'WAY, WOMAN! ITS JUST NATCHER!
Post by: sailor on May 22, 2010, 09:41:24 am
Would the turd be preserved (for DNA purposes) under the lawnmower's blade casing shell or would said casing act as an oven, cooking the turd and possibly mutating the DNA contained within?


http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05212010 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05212010)
Title: Re: 5/21/2010 SOME STINK YOU CAINT WASH 'WAY, WOMAN! ITS JUST NATCHER!
Post by: jaydub on May 22, 2010, 06:34:09 pm
I had a friend in middle school whose family raised chinchillas for their fur.  They had about 40 of them.  I wasn't around for any of the 'harvests', but I believe it involved electrocution via anal probe.
Title: Re: 5/21/2010 SOME STINK YOU CAINT WASH 'WAY, WOMAN! ITS JUST NATCHER!
Post by: jay-ell on May 22, 2010, 09:07:16 pm
I had a friend in middle school whose family raised chinchillas for their fur.  They had about 40 of them.  I wasn't around for any of the 'harvests', but I believe it involved electrocution via anal probe.

OMG, one of my non-achewood-reading Facebook friends (in Colorado) just posted this as her status:

[Lady Lady] saw some protesters downtown Denver, one carrying a sign that said "Fur = anal electrocution"

Bizarre.
Title: Re: 5/21/2010 SOME STINK YOU CAINT WASH 'WAY, WOMAN! ITS JUST NATCHER!
Post by: wombat on May 23, 2010, 12:40:01 am
I believe that is basically correct. When I had a pet chinchilla they weren't very common yet and the care books assumed you were raising them for fur and I vaguely remember reading this.
Title: Re: 5/21/2010 SOME STINK YOU CAINT WASH 'WAY, WOMAN! ITS JUST NATCHER!
Post by: dejavroom on May 23, 2010, 04:39:40 pm
great. now I'm picturing lurquilla & hubby's state-of-the-art anal electrocution facilities...
Title: Re: 5/21/2010 SOME STINK YOU CAINT WASH 'WAY, WOMAN! ITS JUST NATCHER!
Post by: jaydub on May 25, 2010, 06:41:12 pm
I wonder if Mayner is indeed a math teacher, or if Nice Pete just randomly picked him to play the part in his internal fantasy.  Also, will any follow-up be done on the burning chinchilla farm?
Title: Re: 5/21/2010 SOME STINK YOU CAINT WASH 'WAY, WOMAN! ITS JUST NATCHER!
Post by: wombat on May 25, 2010, 08:05:53 pm
There is seriously no meat on a chinchilla, it's really not worth the bother.
Title: Re: 5/21/2010 SOME STINK YOU CAINT WASH 'WAY, WOMAN! ITS JUST NATCHER!
Post by: greenkoolayd on May 26, 2010, 07:04:14 pm
Wait a minute...

If the chinchillas just get kinda singed up does this thread (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,5609.0.html) then become an active option?

I mean if the physiology is close enough, why waste?

that thought crossed my mind, as well.  how sick is that?