The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on May 24, 2010, 01:21:07 pm

Title: May 24, 2010: moo-frog nonsense
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on May 24, 2010, 01:21:07 pm
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05242010

Whatchoo thinking getting back in that van, T?

But then, Nice Pete's expression in the last panel is perfect.
Title: Re: May 24, 2010: moo-frog nonsense
Post by: side_show on May 24, 2010, 01:56:17 pm
Oh man, I don't really know how I feel about possibly seeing Nice Pete's junk, but yes, the expression and alt text is perfect.
Title: Re: May 24, 2010: moo-frog nonsense
Post by: wombat on May 24, 2010, 01:59:53 pm
Wow, I never would have thought T had it in him.
Title: Re: May 24, 2010: moo-frog nonsense
Post by: Doc on May 24, 2010, 02:02:21 pm
Have we seen Nice Pete smile before? I'm unnerved.
Hee hee, oh hee hee.
Title: Re: May 24, 2010: moo-frog nonsense
Post by: AugustWest on May 24, 2010, 03:31:51 pm
I've been sort of lukewarm on this arc thus far.  But this.  This just takes it to another level.  It is perfect thing to have happen at this point in time.

Of course, T will wind up getting arrested, humiliated and/or deep fried.

Also, there is some GREAT art in this strip.  The looming tree branch in panels 3 - 6 that looks like a predator.  The van smoke.  And of course Pete's expression.  Wow.
Title: Re: May 24, 2010: moo-frog nonsense
Post by: CortJstr on May 24, 2010, 04:31:32 pm
Oh man, I don't really know how I feel about possibly seeing Nice Pete's junk, but yes, the expression and alt text is perfect.

We've seen his junkular area before. That was more than enough for me.
Title: Re: May 24, 2010: moo-frog nonsense
Post by: wombat on May 24, 2010, 04:49:18 pm
NO THANKS for CortJstring that mental image.
Title: Re: May 24, 2010: moo-frog nonsense
Post by: greenkoolayd on May 24, 2010, 05:22:31 pm
if nice petes control of the situation was a refrigerator, T just totally went in there and drank out of the milk jug.  i was surprised that nice pete kept up with the construct, rather than getting bent out of shape because he wasnt the dad of the situation.
Title: Re: May 24, 2010: moo-frog nonsense
Post by: Toaster on May 24, 2010, 05:59:56 pm
"the dad of the situation"

I like that.
Title: Re: May 24, 2010: moo-frog nonsense
Post by: theinevitable on May 24, 2010, 06:10:49 pm
"hey, let's put a serial killer in a situation where he feels sexual shame. This will end well."
-dead guy
Title: Re: May 24, 2010: moo-frog nonsense
Post by: miles on May 24, 2010, 11:21:03 pm
But then, Nice Pete's expression in the last panel is perfect.

QFT, in case there is any doubt that the last panel is perfect. But everyone seems to be in agreement. In fact I wasn't sold until I saw the last panel, but I'm a believer.
Title: Re: May 24, 2010: moo-frog nonsense
Post by: robot_god on May 25, 2010, 09:11:10 am
Tomorrow:  rape!
Title: Re: May 24, 2010: moo-frog nonsense
Post by: Doc on May 25, 2010, 11:50:04 am
QFT, in case there is any doubt that the last panel is perfect. But everyone seems to be in agreement. In fact I wasn't sold until I saw the last panel, but I'm a believer.

Then he say Pete's face...
Now he's a believer.