The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: linear on May 30, 2010, 07:03:16 pm

Title: need DVD burning software
Post by: linear on May 30, 2010, 07:03:16 pm
anyone know of any DVD burning software for windows xp that would let me copy a region 8 DVD that I created from a home movie?
I'm having a hell of a time here.  infrarecorder and cdburnerxp both don't work.
Title: Re: need DVD burning software
Post by: linear on May 30, 2010, 07:18:39 pm
okay, this program http://www.imgburn.com/ seems like it should do the trick.  It's got more options and settings than an old school 747 cockpit.
Title: Re: need DVD burning software
Post by: linear on May 30, 2010, 07:31:54 pm
and it worked.  damn this is a classy program.  it's like the iphone of cdburner programs.  nice little touches.  Even gives you a progress bar for finalizing the disc.  No other program I've ever used before does that.  I have no idea what 99% of these options do, but I'm a definitely paypal this person some money for this effort.