The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: littlefallsmets on June 01, 2010, 07:25:10 am
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=05312010 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=05312010)
Is he seeing the server's mouth as a sphincter?
Is that... blood? Loose stool? I'm lost here.
-
Perhaps it would be instructive to examine some of Nice Pete's earlier statements about how he perceives women:
"I think that women are clear, like a horrible toy with no color in the plastic. If they talk, it is the sound of glass breaking and birds burning in a shoebox." (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01032007)
"For the life of me, I cannot figure out how a man can love a woman when a woman is just a screaming clear area with a wig on and a large middle where the smells come from." (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03032008)
-
oohh shiiiiiiii
-
Oh god, I need this to be over now.
-
I have met guys like that. They tend to be sitting in booths at greasy spoons attached to bus depots. Guys like Vince Li (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Lee).
-
I have met guys like that. They tend to be sitting in booths at greasy spoons attached to bus depots. Guys like Vince Li (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Lee).
Whoa. From the linked Wiki:
At 12:01 a.m. on July 30, 2008, Tim McLean, a carnival worker, was returning home to Manitoba after working at a fair in Alberta.[3]... Li then went back to the body and began severing other body parts and consuming some of McLean's flesh.
So, I guess Vince Li is some kind of Carny-vore.
-
GROAN
-
Double Groan.
This makes me think also of my time in the service industry. These sorts of things, when they happen are terrible at the time, but then in hindsight, having a nude guy in the restaurant is one of the highlights you tell others about your time working at your shitty-ass service job.
-
Whoa. From the linked Wiki:
So, I guess Vince Li is some kind of Carny-vore.
CANNED.
-
This is very disturbing.
And poor Phillippe is on his way home.
-
This is very disturbing.
And poor Phillippe is on his way home.
Fantastic point. What of the rosemary-garlic shrimp? WHO WILL THINK OF THE SHRIMP!