The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: sailor on June 05, 2010, 01:28:33 am

Title: 6/4/10--Can I touch it
Post by: sailor on June 05, 2010, 01:28:33 am
Oh, oh that's good.


http://achewood.com/index.php?date=06042010
Title: Re: 6/4/10--Can I touch it
Post by: greenkoolayd on June 05, 2010, 01:35:42 am
i got creeped out and i LOL'd at the same time.  achewood is the only thing that can do that to me.
Title: Re: 6/4/10--Can I touch it
Post by: wombat on June 05, 2010, 01:38:27 am
You know, I don't think I have ever been to a Denny's. I'm going to make sure it stays that way.
Title: Re: 6/4/10--Can I touch it
Post by: Dangermoose on June 05, 2010, 02:14:24 am
You know, I don't think I have ever been to a Denny's. I'm going to make sure it stays that way.

To assure you it's not really like this is not to say it's better.
Title: Re: 6/4/10--Can I touch it
Post by: greenkoolayd on June 05, 2010, 02:45:29 am
dennys is only as creepy as the people inside it.
Title: Re: 6/4/10--Can I touch it
Post by: AugustWest on June 05, 2010, 03:05:07 am
oooooooooooo weeeeeeee that's creepy
Title: Re: 6/4/10--Can I touch it
Post by: side_show on June 07, 2010, 06:13:10 pm
This is turning out far more creepy than I expected.  And that's a good thing.
Title: Re: 6/4/10--Can I touch it
Post by: saniac on June 08, 2010, 12:33:15 am
You know, I think I've seen that pony-tailed dude before...

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02202006

I don't think recumbent Tai Chi is going to work against Nice Pete.