The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: the gooseman on June 09, 2010, 12:04:34 am

Title: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: the gooseman on June 09, 2010, 12:04:34 am
 http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06082010

Oh.
My.
God.

I don't believe we've seen Nice Pete win his special game of basketball, but it looks like he's about to win.

Poor Teadore.
Title: Andy, can I be your homecoming queen? June 8, 2010
Post by: sensate on June 09, 2010, 12:06:27 am
I think Tčodor is going to get his murderin' cherry popped tonight. Or his manlovin' one.
Title: Re: Andy, can I be your homecoming queen? June 8, 2010
Post by: miles on June 09, 2010, 12:19:25 am
I think Tčodor is going to get his murderin' cherry popped tonight. Or his manlovin' one.

Could be too late for the latter.

It's been a while since Achewood has given me a sense of dread like this, and I like it.
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: dejavroom on June 09, 2010, 12:27:14 am
Nice Pete's little slanted eyes as he says "in a nice van".
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: JorgeFabregas on June 09, 2010, 02:27:10 am
Nice Pete might just get his bone on (sans murder)--since he thinks that it's ok for a man to give another man kisses and all.
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: the gooseman on June 09, 2010, 03:06:57 am
who knows what will happen next...

Everything is possible!
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: greenkoolayd on June 09, 2010, 03:45:58 am
i cant decide if i want to know what happens next or not.
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on June 09, 2010, 04:40:17 am
www.zombo.com
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: linear on June 09, 2010, 06:58:26 am
this strip makes me think of this article.  Not the political part, just the having lots of sex in lots of places part.
http://www.annoy.com/editorials/doc.html?DocumentID=100870 (http://www.annoy.com/editorials/doc.html?DocumentID=100870)
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: side_show on June 09, 2010, 02:07:54 pm
i cant decide if i want to know what happens next or not.

Yes.  This.  Dread plus fascination.
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: Doc on June 09, 2010, 02:12:52 pm
But quite a bit of dread really.
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: JorgeFabregas on June 09, 2010, 02:13:45 pm
Nice Pete failed his dare pretty hard. Hopefully this will give Teodor some leverage so that he can bail sooner rather than later.
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on June 09, 2010, 02:33:11 pm
What part of high school involved having three-way gay sex with an old blind man in a van?  I missed that part.

(Fortunately.)
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: side_show on June 09, 2010, 03:21:38 pm
This reminds me, when searching online for an old highschool friend of mine who has fallen off my radar, I found this poem he wrote. (http://www.dreamagic.com/cgi-bin/PoetryGen.cgi?author=Dave_Montizambert&html=montizambert&title=A_Boy's_Dream&number=0001) Since I had a serious crush on him back in high school I was shocked, more about the peg leg than anything else...  Needless to say, some people are having unusual fun in highschool, which I imagine by the language structure and vintage of the site itself is likely the case for my old friend.  I wonder what his life looks like these days?  Maybe he and peg leg will live happily ever after.
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on June 09, 2010, 03:37:07 pm
Replace Dennys with Highway Reststop and you've a less than unusual occurrence.
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: TedStriker on June 09, 2010, 04:28:44 pm
I love the waitress.  She sees T in the van, sees what's going down with Nathan, and crumples.  No hasty call to the cops.  She's already living with the shame of not having said anything, even as she says nothing.
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: side_show on June 09, 2010, 04:51:36 pm
Cheese and Rice, Smells. I am now convinced you have the special additive 'better' to bring to any situation.

Well, having a peg leg up the bum is basically a situation that needs improvement in my books, but then for others it is teh thing, so you know, whatever floats your boat I guess.
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: Choop on June 09, 2010, 06:51:23 pm
peg-legging?
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: side_show on June 09, 2010, 07:35:51 pm
peg-legging?

I'm at work, so I will not google that subculture.  I'm sure it's out there.  Maybe my old high school friend is their Grand Imperial Poobah.
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: jaydub on June 09, 2010, 08:14:36 pm
A female friend of mine who is a powerlifter was delighted recently when she figured out how to turn off commenting on her you-tube videos.  She broke her foot last year and posted videos of her workouts for an online trainer lifting with a cast on her leg.  She shortly acquired a fervent set of "cast fetishist" fans who were..enthusiastic..about her work.
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: littlefallsmets on June 09, 2010, 08:18:47 pm
And here I would've assumed that they were female dominance fetishist, as per her powerlifting.

Huh.

I guess I need to consume more pornography, my skills as a pornography ethnographer are getting rusty.
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: theinevitable on June 09, 2010, 10:29:19 pm
http://touamb.com/index.php?topic=3625.msg90724

cast porn. man.
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: jaydub on June 09, 2010, 11:58:14 pm
Seconded.  Nice pull from days gone by.
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: jay-ell on June 10, 2010, 01:59:13 am
Awww, now I miss Ben, Nabu, and V.

I don't miss the footgina.
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: wombat on June 10, 2010, 02:04:34 am
Is there anything left that's so obscure that we haven't already talked about it here?
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: jay-ell on June 10, 2010, 02:11:51 am
I'm afraid to try to win that game. Who knows where it might lead.
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: Doc on June 10, 2010, 02:37:03 am
To a nice van.
Where everything is possible.
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: jay-ell on June 10, 2010, 02:49:09 am
In another time, I would have totally locked this thread after that, just for the sake of preserving simple circular beauty of it.

Alas, instead, Doc just gets a can.
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: greenkoolayd on June 10, 2010, 06:40:49 am
the most sickening fetish i know of is where the lady is wearing high heels and she stomps on a baby bunny.
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: Mr Trout on June 10, 2010, 09:43:16 am
the most sickening fetish i know of is where the lady is wearing high heels and she stomps on a baby bunny.

nononono I really shouldn't play this game
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: linear on June 11, 2010, 08:00:37 am
boom boom boom
http://midconet.net/achewoodtest/pete/
Title: Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
Post by: greenkoolayd on June 11, 2010, 03:27:02 pm
http://midconet.net/achewoodtest/pete/

thats going to give me the kind of nightmares that i can actually remember.