The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Death Ray on June 17, 2010, 03:16:12 pm

Title: What good, membership?
Post by: Death Ray on June 17, 2010, 03:16:12 pm
So what do people who subscribe to the Onstad's premium gold-pressed latinum membership actually get? There are storylines taking place that are unrelated to what goes out to the public, correct? Am I to believe that what happens in those stories will never be referenced in the other comics? That it all stays in Vegas?
Title: Re: What good, membership?
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on June 17, 2010, 06:23:34 pm
Dude its like $10, live the dream
Title: Re: What good, membership?
Post by: wombat on June 17, 2010, 07:05:57 pm
Thanks for reminding me that I haven't checked in for like a month to what I am paying for.

A lot of it is what used to be in the blogs. He doesn't update that often, which is exactly what you would expect, but it's more like three bucks a month, not ten.

I love the blogs, but what I mostly get out of it is that I really don't need any more t-shirts and I feel I owe the guy something for more than just the free entertainment, and three bucks a month makes me feel I am paying a fair price.