The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jaydub on June 18, 2010, 09:24:16 pm

Title: 2010 06 18 - How a highschool night ends
Post by: jaydub on June 18, 2010, 09:24:16 pm
Checkmate (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06182010)

Mine usually involved driving in a car up and down residential streets trying to find a party the cops hadn't broken up.  Then going to Lyons and flipping tiny sealed cups of coffee creamer.
Title: June 18, 2010 - Scr... Scr... Scr...
Post by: Dangermoose on June 18, 2010, 09:25:53 pm
Teodor shows successful initiative (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=06182010)?

The only other thread title option was "Vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr." This was not a quotable strip.  Also kind of a whimper.
Title: Re: 2010 06 18 - How a highschool night ends
Post by: Dangermoose on June 18, 2010, 09:26:27 pm
D'oh!  Merge mine with yours.

Edit:  You and I had the same high school.
Title: Re: 2010 06 18 - How a highschool night ends
Post by: wombat on June 18, 2010, 09:35:35 pm
For an instant, I actually felt sorry for Nice Pete.

Damn. This is why Chris Onstad is a genius.
Title: Re: 2010 06 18 - How a highschool night ends
Post by: lprkn on June 19, 2010, 02:32:37 am
I am kind of afraid that Teodor doesn't know how a high school night ends, either.
Title: Re: 2010 06 18 - How a highschool night ends
Post by: linear on June 19, 2010, 03:20:53 pm
does it end with two chicks both trying to make out with you and then you go drive around to some party and wind up in the back bedroom with one of them and she falls asleep while making out with you because she's too drunk.  I went to parties post high school but I never went to parties in high school.  I don't think I had friends in high school.  Not in the U.S. anyway.  Everyone was drunk and boring.
Title: Re: 2010 06 18 - How a highschool night ends
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on June 19, 2010, 04:47:28 pm
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000666579010&v=info&ref=search
melissa foster is a bisexual blonde chick who has over 3000 friends.
Title: Re: 2010 06 18 - How a highschool night ends
Post by: wombat on June 19, 2010, 05:35:39 pm
I am kind of afraid that Teodor doesn't know how a high school night ends, either.

It doesn't matter, as long as he can convince Nice Pete that it doesn't involve killing anyone.
Title: Re: 2010 06 18 - How a highschool night ends
Post by: Mr Trout on June 19, 2010, 11:03:15 pm
But where's the fun in that?
Title: Re: 2010 06 18 - How a highschool night ends
Post by: Dangermoose on June 19, 2010, 11:16:27 pm
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000666579010&v=info&ref=search
melissa foster is a bisexual blonde chick who has over 3000 friends.

And Randall Everett teaches motocross. (http://www.454factory.com/contact/)
Title: Re: 2010 06 18 - How a highschool night ends
Post by: linear on June 20, 2010, 01:10:15 am
what order do I read the last 8 panels in? across x 2 , or top to bottom x 4?
Title: Re: 2010 06 18 - How a highschool night ends
Post by: Mr Trout on June 20, 2010, 05:18:40 pm
You just read it any old way you want and the good Lord will provide.