The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: linear on June 27, 2010, 11:03:42 am

Title: anti-sport
Post by: linear on June 27, 2010, 11:03:42 am
So I was reading LFM's posts about how the spin the networks puts on sports pisses him off.  And I was like thinking to myself, dude, you don't have to watch TV.  And if you do, maybe you should find a way to get TV from Europe or something.  Of course American TV sports commentators are morons.  It's America for christ's sake!  Everything here is moronic!  Have you seen the people here?  Have you seen their education level?  Did you see Borat?  That was real you know.  At work just the other day I was discussing politics with some dude in as much as you can call it discussing and I was floored - it was totally a scene out of Borat.  This is America!  Sarah Palin is on the TV!  If you turn the TV on, you are going to see Sarah Palin sooner or later.

I don't actually own a TV.  My roommate has a TV, and I don't even know how to turn it on because I've never used it.  And I still don't have enough time in my day so I can't imagine how unproductive I would be if I sat on my ass and watched hours worth of TV every week. 

I read somewhere that Robert Keeshan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpzbMLDliyI) once said, when asked what he watched on TV, that he did not in fact watch TV, because he was too busy doing stuff!  Imagine that!  So there!
Title: Re: anti-sport
Post by: robot_god on June 29, 2010, 02:22:19 am
Hah hah.

What movie is that song in?  Pulp Fiction I think, right?  Been awhile.
Title: Re: anti-sport
Post by: robot_god on June 29, 2010, 02:27:05 am
Okay it's Pulp Fiction.

But on topic, I'm never going to be anti any sport anymore.  This WC season as well as every baseball season have helped me realize people look for reasons to dislike a sport they want to dislike.  You know who else does that?  Women.  Women who should shut their mouths.
Title: Re: anti-sport
Post by: pmcd9 on June 29, 2010, 03:45:24 am
Yeah man, bitches need to take they cunt pills.
Title: Re: anti-sport
Post by: linear on June 29, 2010, 06:04:42 am
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0625102mugs1.html (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0625102mugs1.html)
(http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art4/0625102mugs1.jpg)

TSG says that these are GUYS.  Wat the hell?
Title: Re: anti-sport
Post by: AugustWest on June 29, 2010, 05:14:49 pm
The first one has an adams apple and the middle one looks like she used to play nose guard for the Stillers.
Title: Re: anti-sport
Post by: miles on June 29, 2010, 11:24:03 pm
Is it just me or is the third one pretty convincing? Please say it's not just me. I've had a rough couple of months.
Title: Re: anti-sport
Post by: linear on June 30, 2010, 02:01:38 am
no it's not just you I'd totally suck her dick too