The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: pmcd9 on July 02, 2010, 10:14:05 pm

Title: RayWOL
Post by: pmcd9 on July 02, 2010, 10:14:05 pm
Do you realize that Ray hasn't been seen in the strip since March 3.  It's basically been Teodor's show since then.
Title: Re: RayWOL
Post by: greenkoolayd on July 02, 2010, 10:20:40 pm
Do you realize that Ray hasn't been seen in the strip since March 3.  It's basically been Teodor's show since then.

i think that the part of onstads brain that defers mostly to his junk is what inspires ray.  since ray has been MIA, it stands to reason that onstad hasnt been getting any(of his wifes no-no area).
Title: Re: RayWOL
Post by: side_show on July 02, 2010, 10:40:22 pm
The Kool Aid man akins Ray to a metaphor for Onstad's bone.  I will note this and re-read some strips.
Title: Re: RayWOL
Post by: wombat on July 02, 2010, 11:12:05 pm
I hate to derail a line of speculation that youall are enjoying so much, but actually Ray's been quite busy in the super-secret $2.99 a month department.
Title: Re: RayWOL
Post by: greenkoolayd on July 02, 2010, 11:19:42 pm
I hate to derail a line of speculation that youall are enjoying so much, but actually Ray's been quite busy in the super-secret $2.99 a month department.

if its not in front of my eyes it doesnt exist.
Title: Re: RayWOL
Post by: jaydub on July 09, 2010, 03:37:27 am
I noticed you didn't say "their favorite character."
Title: Re: RayWOL
Post by: pmcd9 on July 09, 2010, 06:05:39 am
I noticed you didn't say "their favorite character."

Ray might be my favorite character.  I think Little Nephew is actually my favorite character.  I really like Todd too, but both of those guys are in the strip too infrequently to be anyone's favorite.  Behind those two I would say Ray is my favorite.