The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: robot_god on July 04, 2010, 07:27:13 pm

Title: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: robot_god on July 04, 2010, 07:27:13 pm
Well?

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07042010

Happy Independence Day!!
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: wombat on July 04, 2010, 08:01:25 pm
The correct thread title is "Like if your neighbor had a Ferrari."
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: littlefallsmets on July 04, 2010, 08:08:26 pm
The really long goodbye.
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: linnea on July 05, 2010, 12:31:10 am
The correct thread title is "Like if your neighbor had a Ferrari."

Yes.

I have to say that I hate Nice Pete and I am not digging this storyline. I am half tempted to renew my subscription to Onstad's paid site so that it would hopefully refresh my faith in Achewood. Nice Pete really bothers me.
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: Doc on July 05, 2010, 01:14:26 am
I love Achewood because everyone always learns an important life lesson, like whether they would desert a dying man, or whether they would suck a cock before they die.
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: greenkoolayd on July 05, 2010, 01:55:59 am
onstad is a champ at creating things that i would never expect to see or think of on my own, or under the influence of chemicals.
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: lprkn on July 05, 2010, 02:30:09 am
I am digging this storyline, not sure what that says about me, but I am also looking forward to its eventual conclusion.
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: MagFlare on July 05, 2010, 04:47:59 am
This is another one of those comics that reaffirms Onstad's inability to remember that his cast is comprised of child-sized stuffed animals and housecats.

Consider what a ten inch dong means for a character less than three feet tall. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12212005) Forget Ferraris -- it'd be like your neighbor owned the goddamned Death Star.
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: littlefallsmets on July 05, 2010, 05:33:09 am
Perhaps we're talking Underground-scale inches.
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: pubdoggy on July 05, 2010, 08:35:57 am
but I am also looking forward to its eventual conclusion.

or it's climax, if you will.

Sorry.

Hi Everyone :)
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: wombat on July 05, 2010, 01:11:57 pm
I am also not enjoying this storyline but MagFlare's observation almost makes it worth it.
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: AugustWest on July 05, 2010, 03:27:12 pm
Hi Everyone :)

Hey dude.  Good to see  you. 

You too MagFlare.
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: pubdoggy on July 05, 2010, 03:30:11 pm
Is it just me, or would, in real life, Nathan's voice be identical to Herbert the Pervert's (from Family Guy)?
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: pmcd9 on July 05, 2010, 05:12:31 pm
I will brooke no comparison between Achewood and Family Guy.
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: littlefallsmets on July 05, 2010, 05:27:24 pm
I imagined the voice of Paul's grandfather from "Hard Day's Night".

And I agree with p-to-the-mcd, by the way.

The only valid way Family Guy can be used in anything like an analogy is in the artistic equivalent of Godwin's Law.

It is as if you are using the nuclear option from which no other discussion can be retrieved.

"You are basically like the worst show in history and so, like, we can no longer have a rational discussion past this point."
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: pmcd9 on July 05, 2010, 08:42:36 pm
Sometimes I just love the way Onstad uses the language.

Quote
You do what you need to, but do what you want to, too.

Very good.  Reminds me of Ray's "That's fine, 'cos that's okay" from this strip (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04252007).
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: wombat on July 05, 2010, 09:49:33 pm
Always I just love the way Onstad uses the language.
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: R2DTrousers on July 05, 2010, 10:53:44 pm
Onstad, he uses the language and I love it. He use it into my ear, he use it on my imagination. There is nothing to be done about it.
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 06, 2010, 12:19:11 am
I imagined the voice of Paul's grandfather from "Hard Day's Night".

And I agree with p-to-the-mcd, by the way.

The only valid way Family Guy can be used in anything like an analogy is in the artistic equivalent of Godwin's Law.

It is as if you are using the nuclear option from which no other discussion can be retrieved.

"You are basically like the worst show in history and so, like, we can no longer have a rational discussion past this point."

I quite like family guy. This means that LFM can go away now.
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: pmcd9 on July 06, 2010, 02:50:44 am
I quite like family guy. This means that LFM can go away now.

I like that guy.  He may be frequently full of shit, but he's sincere. 
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: MagFlare on July 06, 2010, 03:04:54 pm
You too MagFlare.

Thanks. It's great to be here, making thought-provoking observations about the c*ck lengths of housecats.

please god let this storyline end
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on July 07, 2010, 03:23:47 pm
Why hasn't anyone remembered that T has indeed sucked dick, at least in the hypothetical.
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08252006
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: jaydub on July 07, 2010, 10:42:41 pm
Took a long time to run that zipper.
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: Drygioni on July 07, 2010, 11:25:31 pm
Why hasn't anyone remembered that T has indeed sucked dick, at least in the hypothetical.
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08252006


Does anyone have my Teodor sucking Ray's cock GIF lying about? I was proud of that
Title: Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
Post by: dejavroom on July 09, 2010, 12:25:23 am
This strip made me believe that Achewood still has it. It's kind of a douchey comment, like a backhanded compliment, but I mean it in the best way possible: Ho.ly. Fuck. A++