The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Arachno-capitalist on July 09, 2010, 12:43:10 pm

Title: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on July 09, 2010, 12:43:10 pm
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07092010 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07092010)
I don't think synod means whatever Onstad thinks it means, because the metaphor doesn't work.
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: AugustWest on July 09, 2010, 12:57:08 pm
Daggone.  That is one well-endowed...   cat?  alive stuffed animal?  mutant ocelot? 

Whatever he is, at this pace we should have some resolution to this arc in 2013.
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: Doc on July 09, 2010, 01:05:01 pm
And 'stad said he'd never give the furries something to whack off to!

Does anyone else read T's 'Umph' as 'may as well'?
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: AugustWest on July 09, 2010, 03:03:15 pm
I guess since I've been prattling about Teodore and latent homosexual tendencies for years I'm not surprised he grabbed him some Johnson.

Did he?  I didn't think the strip made it clear.
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: Choop on July 09, 2010, 03:10:14 pm
barbed
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: wombat on July 09, 2010, 04:17:54 pm
OK, never mind the party where he cooks us recipes from the cookbook, does anyone else think he has lost his mind and needs an intervention?
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: Dangermoose on July 09, 2010, 04:41:09 pm
I just think he's working out some issues.  Hope the wife is handling it okay.
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: jaydub on July 09, 2010, 06:01:32 pm
This seems as good a place as any for the following pic from failblog.org

(http://engrishfunny.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/4a3eae5c-10b1-48ad-a435-4e460bec37ec.jpg)
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: theinevitable on July 09, 2010, 06:23:38 pm
the alt-text made me cackle out loud.
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: nDed on July 09, 2010, 06:41:48 pm
So is this guy's wang the instrument through which God appoints leadership of the gay Israelites?
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on July 09, 2010, 06:42:05 pm
It is unlikely T is exploring his sexuality here, even if he indeed touched a dong. I think he is smart enough to be making a play for his own survival and this is part of a plan.
I'm left wondering what the deal is with the lock. The lock is a Chekhov's gun at this point and it will come in to play soon enough.
As to the author's state of mind, this isn't any weirder than the mexican magical arc. This is classic Onstad.
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: theinevitable on July 09, 2010, 07:20:31 pm
Quote
It is unlikely T is exploring his sexuality here, even if he indeed touched a dong. I think he is smart enough to be making a play for his own survival and this is part of a plan.

I like the idea that the first proactive thing T will have done in his entire life is... sucking on some ding dong.
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on July 09, 2010, 07:53:19 pm
I wonder if you can pick a lock with some barbed cat cack.
You know, I restrained myself from saying that.
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: greenkoolayd on July 09, 2010, 10:07:08 pm
I wonder if you can pick a lock with some barbed cat cack.

hody shit.  that is basically T's way out, dogg.
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: greenkoolayd on July 09, 2010, 10:17:20 pm
I mean we've all seen Teodore's teddy bear thing.

for good or for ill
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: Dangermoose on July 09, 2010, 11:59:52 pm
I wonder if you can pick a lock with some barbed cat cack.

I mean for god's sake.  Any thing or combination of things that can bring about this line of speculation is golden.  Thank you, Onstad and this website.

Even so,

WHY FIND OUT
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: jaydub on July 12, 2010, 10:41:21 pm
If Driscoll had authored this strip, the sound-effect would have been heft
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: TripperDay on July 14, 2010, 08:39:09 pm
I think Teodor is about to break out of a van by slinging a gay cat by the dick.
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: littlefallsmets on July 14, 2010, 08:51:37 pm
There's a phrase wanting to be coined.

"taking the gay cat by the dick" which would be along the lines of doing something distasteful at the exact right time because it fixes the problem.

"Man, when he stuck his hands into the elephant shit to dismantle the bomb underneath, he was really taking the gay cat by the dick."
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on July 14, 2010, 09:13:34 pm
I have a gay cat :(
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: KeithHernandez on July 15, 2010, 03:07:23 am
Most (male?) animals are bi.  They just want to get their bone on, man.
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: littlefallsmets on July 15, 2010, 03:54:30 am
Animals just wanna get their bone on, no question.

Who ain't seen a dog try to go to town on a cat?

It's funnier when a large cat tries to go to town on a tiny dog, though.
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: KeithHernandez on July 15, 2010, 04:59:49 am
I once had a bumper sticker that read "think putting on a condom is hard?  Try it with paws- have yer pets spayed and neutered"

Masturbating with paws would be even harder.
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: Dangermoose on July 15, 2010, 07:33:51 am
All depends on if your claws retract and what your tastes are.
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: Doc on July 15, 2010, 12:33:02 pm
I have a gay cat :(

That's a tough situation, sounds like you need to take that gay cat by the dick.
Figuratively speaking.

I once had a bumper sticker that read "think putting on a condom is hard?  Try it with paws- have yer pets spayed and neutered"

I assume the barbs would also poke holes in the condom. Those poor kitties have nothing but hassle getting their bone on.
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: theinevitable on July 15, 2010, 03:16:27 pm
also, while it is hard to "masturbate with claws," people do not have the luxury of licking their own genitals.
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on July 15, 2010, 03:26:25 pm
I have heard (through no authoritative source) that approximately one in every one million men is able to perform auto-fellatio.

So, google that up if you want.  Brings whole new meaning to the phrase "You're one in a million," don't it.
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: Choop on July 15, 2010, 03:29:06 pm
contrarily autocunnilingus was thought impossible but there exists video evidence of it happening and NO i will not link you to it
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: jaydub on July 15, 2010, 03:30:30 pm
Must be a gymnast.
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: Drygioni on July 15, 2010, 03:44:19 pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autofellatio (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autofellatio)

NWS
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: Doc on July 15, 2010, 03:48:41 pm
Autofellatio

'tween you and me, I'd do an Aston Martin.
All those curves.
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: jaydub on July 15, 2010, 03:53:43 pm
'tween you and me, I'd do an Aston Martin.
Or a Mercury Mistress (http://www.collegeslackers.com/video/mercury_mistress_snl)?
Title: Re: 9 July 2010 - The gay man reveals his dong
Post by: Dangermoose on July 15, 2010, 08:31:29 pm
Kudos to all present for veering back from furries territory on this thread.