The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Not Daisy Owl => Topic started by: theinevitable on July 10, 2010, 03:29:08 am

Title: Gun Show
Post by: theinevitable on July 10, 2010, 03:29:08 am
Sometime (http://gunshowcomic.com/d/20090917.html)s this makes me chortle with glee. (http://gunshowcomic.com/d/20081010.html)

I like all the Anime club ones, I do not know why.

"This is Bullshit... this is Super Bullshit 64"
Title: Re: Gun Show
Post by: side_show on July 14, 2010, 08:13:09 pm
That is good stuff.  I will need to read more of it.
Title: Re: Gun Show
Post by: Doc on July 15, 2010, 12:30:02 pm
I'm starting to really like KC green, at first I dismissed him as just another webcomic that was just random for the sake of it but I think there must be something deeper going on there because he is pretty consistently funny.
He also updates, which is a plus.
Plus he taught me how to drraaaaaaaaaaaaaw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ET8_aaX5u0).