The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: FeeReep on December 18, 2003, 01:46:25 am

Title: Road House, The Play
Post by: FeeReep on December 18, 2003, 01:46:25 am
Don't you just hate it when those with means steal your ideas?

http://www.roadhousetheplay.com/
Title: Road House, The Play
Post by: side_show on December 18, 2003, 02:23:24 am
wow...I...wow...uh...yeah...so...wow... I mean....um yeah....uh, wow.

What THE HELL is going on?!  I mean, when I saw the poster I thought it was just a silly joke, but then I looked at the cast and crew, and there's all these ernest looking people with headshots that I know they paid a lot of money for, and there's production stills on the site to, and, and, and, AAAAAHHHH!  Years. Of. Study. Of. Theatrical. Arts. Is. Going. To.  Drive.  Me.  To.  Destroy.  

Just no.  Just no.  No.
Title: Road House, The Play
Post by: slink on December 18, 2003, 03:14:11 am
WHAT THE FUCK?


You know, just the other day (and well, for the last 2 years) I have been thinking 'gee, I must get back into theatre, I really miss it.'
So, why did I have to miss auditions for that!
Title: Road House, The Play
Post by: side_show on December 18, 2003, 03:18:59 am
since the last post about this I have been reviewing every aspect of the site with fear.

This is everything that's wrong with theatre.
Title: Road House, The Play
Post by: jough on December 18, 2003, 06:12:36 am
I asked Santa for the Road House home game, so that I could have the Swayze-est Christmas ever.
Title: Road House, The Play
Post by: side_show on December 19, 2003, 02:28:27 am
Got home yesterday and expressed my disgust about Roadhouse the play to my boyfriend, and he'd actually never even heard of the movie, then this morning I get a flyer from Best Buy as an insert in the paper, and what's on sale as a stocking stuffer of for 9.99?  Roadhouse.
Title: Road House, The Play
Post by: FeeReep on December 19, 2003, 03:30:49 am
Hott. A Swayze Christmas to all!
Title: Road House, The Play
Post by: side_show on December 19, 2003, 03:39:49 am
Quote from: "FeeReep"
Hott. A Swayze Christmas to all!


All swingin' your pelvis, all havin' the time of your life - baby, BABY!