The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Doc on July 23, 2010, 03:12:58 am

Title: Hey Jude...
Post by: Doc on July 23, 2010, 03:12:58 am
It's your birthday!

Today the colonies take a moment to pay homage to one of our betters from the motherland.
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: pmcd9 on July 23, 2010, 03:15:25 am
Judy, you are awesome.  We're glad you are here.  Now, go drunkenly shag some bird then have nachos.
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: Drygioni on July 23, 2010, 03:20:09 am
Cheers for the wishes fellas.

Went for a few pints earlier, nothing special. Currently having a rather low-key birthday, all 4 hours of it so far, packing stuff up to go stay in the city for a bit. Saving myself for tomorrow night which will involve much drunken debauchery and hopefully plenty of birthday sex with the missus. Nachos optional but desired.

I have to be up in a few hours in order to make the long drive north so it shall not be a relaxed birthday, but hopefully a worthy one nonetheless.
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: AugustWest on July 23, 2010, 03:56:17 am
Happy birthday, you fuck*ng guy.
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: miles on July 23, 2010, 05:38:19 am
Happiest of birthdays. Here's to you getting your dick slapped. Or slapping someone with your dick. Whichever you prefer.
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: littlefallsmets on July 23, 2010, 07:10:41 am
Please enjoy! 
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: side_show on July 23, 2010, 03:12:05 pm
May you get hammered until your accent reverts to Cockney.
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: theinevitable on July 23, 2010, 04:56:08 pm
you are younger than I thought, but now you are as old as I thought.

Congratulations! Happy Birthday!
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: jay-ell on July 23, 2010, 06:21:58 pm
And the wind...cried...JUDY...

Many happy returns of the day, you hot young thing, you. Keep getting older, someday you won't be too young for me any more.

Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: greenkoolayd on July 23, 2010, 07:20:46 pm
dont hurt any kids, dude.
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: pmcd9 on July 23, 2010, 08:34:53 pm
Many happy returns of the day, you hot young thing, you. Keep getting older, someday you won't be too young for me any more.

But then you won't want him.  Perv.
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: greenkoolayd on July 23, 2010, 08:42:17 pm
fruit that isnt forbidden is still sweet.
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: jay-ell on July 23, 2010, 09:06:08 pm
But then you won't want him.  Perv.

(Age/2)+7 means that it will stop being creepy when I'm 35...and Judy is 24. That's still pretty young on both counts.

The problem, alas, is that he'll never want me. Not when he's got hot but respectable English women climbing all over him. And there's the pesky bit about my being happily married and all. Our forbidden love will have to remain unrequited forevermore.

Judy, FYI, you also share a birthday with my dad. Today was a great day for brilliant, witty men.
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: littlefallsmets on July 23, 2010, 10:01:02 pm
I dunno.

I'd personally go for the experienced brainy wild bisexual over the sweet-but-empty little British grown-up-schoolgirl comfit any day.

Just me.

(Those British teeth, you see. Can't do it. haha.)
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: jay-ell on July 23, 2010, 10:24:04 pm
experienced brainy wild bisexual

You're sweet, but on my best day I am at most one of those things.
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: wombat on July 23, 2010, 11:47:04 pm
then have nachos.

Is that what you kids are calling it nowadays.

Happy Birthday, Member Formerly Known as Judy.
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: Drygioni on July 24, 2010, 11:50:38 am
Much appreciated ladies and gents. Yesterday was good fun, got bought two bottles of whisky and got a surprising amount through one of them. Think I went to some pubs after that, definitely ended up in a terrible club but I didn't mind. My girlfriend and friends are lovely people and I'm truly blessed that by the age of 20 I can say I've had so many good times.

Jay-ell, four more years. Four more years.

LFM, my girlfriend is British-Indian so no teeth worries for me  8)
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: jay-ell on July 24, 2010, 01:32:52 pm
Jay-ell, four more years. Four more years.

LFM, my girlfriend is British-Indian so no teeth worries for me  8)

Oh, my...can you bring her, too?

Thanks for playing along. Glad you had a great night. You should spend your 21st in the states so you can laugh at the sad losers here who can't legally drink until that age. You would totally win at frat parties here.
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: Doc on July 24, 2010, 02:32:11 pm
LFM, my girlfriend is British-Indian so no teeth worries for me  8)

Nice. Indians perfected 'come hither' eyes before most other civilisations had worked out that the pooping hole and the drinking hole should be two different places.
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: greenkoolayd on July 24, 2010, 04:25:30 pm
Nice. Indians perfected 'come hither' eyes before most other civilisations had worked out that the pooping hole and the drinking hole should be two different places.

can'd for truth and agreement
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: Drygioni on July 27, 2010, 08:29:11 pm
Nice. Indians perfected 'come hither' eyes before most other civilisations had worked out that the pooping hole and the drinking hole should be two different places.

This is so utterly, utterly true

Oh, my...can you bring her, too?

Thanks for playing along. Glad you had a great night. You should spend your 21st in the states so you can laugh at the sad losers here who can't legally drink until that age. You would totally win at frat parties here.

I am hoping to do this next year, actually. Better start planning
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: jay-ell on July 27, 2010, 08:35:54 pm
I was joking, but if you are anywhere near the Carolinas (BEACH TRIP) I would love to meet you (in a public place during daylight hours). I promise I am not creepy in real life.

Awkward and nerdy, yes. Creepy, not so much.
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: theinevitable on July 27, 2010, 08:37:20 pm
I would love to be out-drank by you.

But if my friend's British GF visiting was any indication, your first trip to the States should not focus on Saint Louis.
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: Drygioni on August 12, 2010, 05:14:22 am
Guys I would love to meet you ALL. If I'm ever over your way, or indeed, anyone's way, I will drop you a line and meetings shall happen.
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: robot_god on August 12, 2010, 07:12:36 am
The only way to decide who to visit must be by some sort of contest.  Perhaps some sort of survivor game show, like a Bachelor thing.
Title: Re: Hey Jude...
Post by: Choop on August 12, 2010, 07:18:59 am
judy i'll meet you in a few years when i fly through london to somewhere cheaper