The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on August 03, 2010, 01:31:51 pm
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08032010 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08032010)
I thought everyone knew that abut Emily Dickinson poems.
-
This makes me want to invent some secret codes for various implausible situations with my friends tonight
-
Of course the important question is: are you loving it, ladies?
-
Any more than 3 dabs is masturbation.
-
The overhead view of Teodor's mouth is the best part.
This makes me want to invent some secret codes for various implausible situations with my friends tonight
I want to do this just so I can see their expressions change to acknowledge that shit just got real like Emeril's does.
-
This thang just got interesting.
-
It surprises me that the correct title of Pink Floyd's 1973 classic is not stored within Emeril's apparent encyclopedic knowledge of minutiae.
-
The depressive cat knows his friends' bite patterns.
-
When did Teodor get a chance to bite the burger?
-
When did Teodor get a chance to bite the burger?
I know, right?
-
When did Teodor get a chance to bite the burger?
Maybe Lurquilla ate it?
-
That doesn't explain Beef recognizing Teodor's bite marks.
-
Welp, more than a week has passed since the last strip. It's been nearly three since Emeril and Cornelius went to summon Ray. And two days shy of a month since Roast Beef climbed into Nice Pete's van.
It's been an exciting month.
-
Welp, more than a week has passed since the last strip. It's been nearly three since Emeril and Cornelius went to summon Ray. And two days shy of a month since Roast Beef climbed into Nice Pete's van.
It's been an exciting month.
Sounds like you're talking about some kind of comic strip. Which one?
-
Welp, more than a week has passed since the last strip. It's been nearly three since Emeril and Cornelius went to summon Ray. And two days shy of a month since Roast Beef climbed into Nice Pete's van.
Arc began: May 9.
-
Arc began: May 9.
20 strips in this arc so far.
-
Well hey, at least he updates more than Daisy Owl
-
Don't remind us!
Well, I guess I knew all along Daisy Owl was too good to be true.
-
Perhaps they could combine their efforts into the twice-monthly one-panel gag strip "Achey Dazewood".
I mean, they both got bears.
-
Perhaps they could combine their efforts into the twice-monthly one-panel gag strip "Achey Dazewood".
I mean, they both got bears.
canned for the rad title.