The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jough on December 18, 2003, 01:13:52 pm
-
Hmm... it's... the FUTURE... I see... three more panels...
-
I trust that when Ray sobers up, he will apologize to Beef for being such a jackass. It's Ray's hour of need and Beef is there for him; what a guy.
-
Glad Ray didn't forget the hat.
More likely, Beef picked it up and put it on his head.
-
I'm impressed at Rays puking skills. He beat the light and didn't dribble any on the side of the car. That is one considerate drunken vomiter.
[edit: 725 is now the crossover for Molly? JL is really messing with us.]
-
Onstad is raising the bar in terms of actual physical grossness we see in the comic; there was a day when this sort of thing would only have been alluded to, but no more. Thankfully it's a decent gag.
I don't think Ray will apologize -- he may want to, but he's just the kind of guy who doesn't. It's part of his image.
-
I love how there are just random red lights in Hell, even if there isn't an intersection.