The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Not Daisy Owl => Topic started by: lprkn on August 07, 2010, 06:26:16 pm

Title: Overcompensating
Post by: lprkn on August 07, 2010, 06:26:16 pm
...continues the great debate (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02212007) here (http://www.overcompensating.com/posts/20100806.html).
Title: Re: Overcompensating
Post by: CortJstr on August 07, 2010, 06:49:53 pm
...continues the great debate (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02212007) here (http://www.overcompensating.com/posts/20100806.html).

A guy I used to work with would always say "nice turd-cutter" which is just not at all an image I want associated with sexy-times.
Title: Re: Overcompensating
Post by: greenkoolayd on August 07, 2010, 09:20:25 pm
it is indeed strange.  i know where poop comes from, but if i see a ladys sweet backyard, i just want to bite it.
Title: Re: Overcompensating
Post by: lprkn on August 07, 2010, 09:59:54 pm
it is indeed strange.  i know where poop comes from, but if i see a ladys sweet backyard, i just want to bite worship it.
Title: Re: Overcompensating
Post by: jay-ell on August 07, 2010, 11:29:33 pm
A Safe-For-Work link for all you Sir Mix-A-Lot wannabes (http://poorlydressed.com/2010/07/02/fashion-fail-can-this-be-real/).

I usually prefer firm, athletic hindsides over bubble-butts; however, in this case I can definitely appreciate the aesthetics of this lady's shape.

I can't help but wonder what her tits look like, tho.
Title: Re: Overcompensating
Post by: theinevitable on August 08, 2010, 12:11:11 am
that is way too much.
Title: Re: Overcompensating
Post by: pmcd9 on August 08, 2010, 05:27:45 am
That looks photoshopped.
Title: Re: Overcompensating
Post by: Mr Trout on August 08, 2010, 08:39:48 am
This link will not load for me (the j-l one). This makes me sadd because I am a butt man to the very end (ha). Smackin' and spankin' and shorty shorts that's where it's at.
Title: Re: Overcompensating
Post by: Mr Trout on August 08, 2010, 08:45:51 am
It just loaded and Damn with that capital D, b ut yeah I gotta say 'shopped in some way. If it is too good to be true it must be
Title: Re: Overcompensating
Post by: Choop on August 08, 2010, 04:22:02 pm
nah that ain't shopped, i've seen it a few dozen times. just go to the mall in the ghetto and you'll see it too, after a while
Title: Re: Overcompensating
Post by: jay-ell on August 08, 2010, 05:10:35 pm
What Choop said. I've seen 'em like that IRL, though usually not accentuated as nicely as this one. That dress does wonders.

You don't often see asses like that on white chicks, tell you what. But my college roommate (white) comes pretty close. When they measured her for her bridesmaid's dress for my wedding, she had a 28 inch waist and 40 inch hips. Kid you not.
Title: Re: Overcompensating
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on August 08, 2010, 06:51:25 pm
28 to 40 waist hip ratio is exactly 0.7, which is the ideal ratio for women.... according to science: http://faculty.bennington.edu/~sherman/sex/whr-singh2002.pdf
Title: Re: Overcompensating
Post by: jay-ell on August 08, 2010, 07:00:12 pm
Those Victorians were on to something.

(http://i34.tinypic.com/o8fhw7.jpg)

Check out the exposed wrists on the one to the left! Flaunt it, baby!
Title: Re: Overcompensating
Post by: theinevitable on August 08, 2010, 07:04:23 pm
have I made it clear that I love large butts?

I really like them. I have almost made really bad decisions in life because of my love of big butts.
Title: Re: Overcompensating
Post by: AugustWest on August 08, 2010, 07:31:30 pm
have I made it clear that I love large butts?

I really like them. I have almost made really bad decisions in life because of my love of big butts.

You lie.
Title: Re: Overcompensating
Post by: theinevitable on August 08, 2010, 08:09:17 pm
what can I do to prove to you that I love big butts?

before you ask, I am not posting pictures of any butts I have loved.
Title: Re: Overcompensating
Post by: Toaster on August 08, 2010, 09:09:49 pm
"Butts I Have Loved" needs to be a tumblr. Now. Someone get on this.